CSCS Card Renewal -----

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has their renewal form through?

I just had a labs card but now I have the necessary qualifications I am thinking of renewing as I do jump on sites as and when :)

Do I have to re sit that stupid test again?

How much is the renewal?

Danny

My card has expired and I take exception to the fact that some pen pusher has to come out and assess my work and charge me hundreds of pounds for the privilege. They can get f**k*d.

Idont think you would need to sit the H&S test again as your basic card is valid for 5 years, got mine about a year and half ago complete waste of time never been asked for it since.

yes you have to sit the test again about 17 quid and about 20 for card renewal ive done it 3 times now

I lost my card when i lost my wallet and havent bothered getting a new one dont think i am going too either as i havent been on site for over 2 years now, i think it runs out next year anyway.

Yes you have to resit the test and pay for the card, done mine last year again and it has comein handy if ive needed to jump on site.

lol, I signed on over the xmas period while having a couple of weeks off, been plastering 26 years and said to them sort me out to get one of the CSCS Cards then, they even laughed and said don't bother they're a waste of time and they'll be gone soon.

lol, I signed on over the xmas period while having a couple of weeks off, been plastering 26 years and said to them sort me out to get one of the CSCS Cards then, they even laughed and said don't bother they're a waste of time and they'll be gone soon.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yep wouldnt take any notice of them lot down there lol

yeah i have had mine through, just got to go and redo the touch screen health and safety test, but of course i have to PAY for the privilige!! £17.50 for the test and about £30.00p to renew my cscs card, i personally think its a waste of time but i would rather have it in my wallet just in case i am wrong!!

they aint gone yet though and i get asked for mine on every site

yeah i have had mine through, just got to go and redo the touch screen health and safety test, but of course i have to PAY for the privilige!! £17.50 for the test and about £30.00p to renew my cscs card, i personally think its a waste of time but i would rather have it in my wallet just in case i am wrong!!

i would keep them up to date aswell they wont be going anywhere its a money maker

yeah i know what you mean, just another money making scheme!! as long as its works to our benefit and cuts out the chancers (skimmers) then its a good thing!!

Well it dont mate as easterns get help with it, and while ime at it my mate delivers furniture for a quality furniture company probably the dearest in the country today is the scum run as he calls it £7000 worth of 3 piece to a Somalian family who dont speak no English and loads more every week all paid for by me and you .

Status
Not open for further replies.