Members online

No members online now.

Sam4554

Strange

Attachments

• 8274AA7F-DF02-4DA8-A1C9-4043397C01A9.jpeg
    8274AA7F-DF02-4DA8-A1C9-4043397C01A9.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 398
Wow actually just watched it! Conspiracy theorists will love that!

I just read up on Coronavirus. And I feel a bit ignorant on how much I didn’t know.

I had no idea that this is a communal term for a large group of respiratory viruses for starters. Didn’t know SARS was a Coronavirus.

They all transfer from animals, ie snakes and bats. Maybe there should be a world ban on people eating random s**t! Just temporarily until they know more about this collective virus as a whole.

Yes and the only reason influenza didn’t wipe everyone out last time is the strain ain’t strong enough yet! Anyone that’s a bit of a sicky Vicky relied on antibiotic ect will be f**k*d only your bodies natural defence can beat things in the end. It truly will come down to only the strongest survive in the end and I don’t think it’s a lifetime away! After coronavirus will be something else and so on!

I just read up on Coronavirus. And I feel a bit ignorant on how much I didn’t know.

I had no idea that this is a communal term for a large group of respiratory viruses for starters. Didn’t know SARS was a Coronavirus.

They all transfer from animals, ie snakes and bats. Maybe there should be a world ban on people eating random s**t! Just temporarily until they know more about this collective virus as a whole.
they won’t ban wildlife markets in China as its part of their culture I suppose like us drinking a cuppa but slightly different lol

I don't believe for one second that this has come from eating live anything. They've been eating live all sorts for millennia without them all keeling over. This is manmade. No doubt in my mind. And probably released deliberately. More than one way to wage a war.

It wont change, a survey in china asked would they change their eating habits over 65% said no.
Bats gave pigs swine flu,we might never know if it was a human eating or a jump into a animal then consumed that started it.bats also can transmit coronavirus to pigs.

I don't believe for one second that this has come from eating live anything. They've been eating live all sorts for millennia without them all keeling over. This is manmade. No doubt in my mind. And probably released deliberately. More than one way to wage a war.
The code to the virus is worldwide available,scientists say this is not lab produced.
I have watched a few well known people on you tube that have the opinion of delibarate insertion.i keep a open mind.anything is possible.we proved if you believe the russian poision incident,im sure they thought no way we will trace that back to them.everything does leave a footprint.if not technology catches up in years to come. It is very interesting.a guy died in china yesterday from hantavirus. What next.

Last edited:
Dont know if their is a ban,but they are still eating same s**t
Seems they have banned it but the stupid bastrds still doing it.

Seems they have banned it but the stupid bastrds still doing it.
Yeah they ban it then lift the ban when it’s all blown over I think...

The code to the virus is worldwide available,scientists say this is not lab produced.
I have watched a few well known people on you tube that have the opinion of delibarate insertion.i keep a open mind.anything is possible.we proved if you believe the russian poision incident,im sure they thought no way we will trace that back to them.everything does leave a footprint.if not technology catches up in years to come. It is very interesting.a guy died in china yesterday from hantavirus. What next.

Don't listen to David Icke. He's got enough interest off @Dollar

I don't know about the nerve agent one but the polonium incident was so clumsy it would have been funny if a man hadn't died. The stuff is very easily detectable and the agent got it everywhere. Basically MI5 just followed a bfo trail of glowing footprints all the way back to the Kremlin.

Don't listen to David Icke. He's got enough interest off @Dollar

I don't know about the nerve agent one but the polonium incident was so clumsy it would have been funny if a man hadn't died. The stuff is very easily detectable and the agent got it everywhere. Basically MI5 just followed a bfo trail of glowing footprints all the way back to the Kremlin.
So UK government lied then.

Everything leaves a footprint, chemical or biological.lab created or not.
Only question is it natural or deliberate.
Governments lie that's a fact.history has proved that.
All I have said is keep a open mind.

I think it’s perfectly plausible it came from an animal. I also wouldn’t put it past the nutcases in charge of people to create something. But if I had to make a wager I’d say animal

Some good news scientists in America say it is not mutating,and the don't expect it to.
Investors are looking at a 2 quarter recession then a recovery in USA,don't know what that means for UK. A lot will depend on trump, if he opens things up as he said he will, that will be more deaths v open up economy.

Ok Ok, S'nuff! It's got nothing to do with eating the bats, it's to do with proximity and mutation.
Look up on Wikileaks "Coronavirus" not Covid 19 or whatever and you will get a full history run down:
I have NHS/Medical relatives & friends up to their elbows in this sh*t, and am advised by my Govt Techie spook that there is a concern this might exceed 2% mortality and then the SWHTF.
The 2017 Govt Risk Register thought in a pandemic up to half the population might catch it, Chief Medical Officer now talking on TV about 80% now.

co-lived in the bat population since before man.
Whole family of coronavirus mutuations, just Nature rolling the dice to see what works and survives, same as man's own evolution
Jumped species several times since 18th century, probably before but science not there before.
All Govt's been aware of it as a pandemic serious risk for years, hence international protocols and comms in place. but, managing population in each country depends upon each government/people and situations.
2 versions completely lethal, luckily they all died before they could spread it far !
To date has tended to come in 2 formats - highly transmittable and varying from mild to fairly serious, or, not so easily transmittable but very dangerous.
Spanish flue 1918 nearest to combining both, mortality approx 2% but very widespread due to mans mobility (i.e home from 1st World war. ) First identified in Kansas! (UK hid it) but they blamed Spain - sound familiar?

Ok Ok, S'nuff! It's got nothing to do with eating the bats, it's to do with proximity and mutation.
Look up on Wikileaks "Coronavirus" not Covid 19 or whatever and you will get a full history run down:
I have NHS/Medical relatives & friends up to their elbows in this sh*t, and am advised by my Govt Techie spook that there is a concern this might exceed 2% mortality and then the SWHTF.
The 2017 Govt Risk Register thought in a pandemic up to half the population might catch it, Chief Medical Officer now talking on TV about 80% now.

Whole family of coronavirus mutuations, just Nature rolling the dice to see what works and survives, same as man's own evolution
Jumped species several times since 18th century, probably before but science not there before.
All Govt's been aware of it as a pandemic serious risk for years, hence international protocols and comms in place. but, managing population in each country depends upon each government/people and situations.
2 versions completely lethal, luckily they all died before they could spread it far !
To date has tended to come in 2 formats - highly transmittable and varying from mild to fairly serious, or, not so easily transmittable but very dangerous.
Spanish flue 1918 nearest to combining both, mortality approx 2% but very widespread due to mans mobility (i.e home from 1st World war. ) First identified in Kansas! (UK hid it) but they blamed Spain - sound familiar?
They didn't blame spain.it got more press coverage in Spain,hence the name stuck.

I think China have massively covered up the real numbers of deaths and infected people, I’ve read somewhere that it could be close to a million people who died from it out there.

No. Wrong you have been fed BS

Soon as you said mans evolution jumped species
The Brainwashing is strong
& no one knows anyone died or has any fake virus .... but it must be true
Celeb have it & know royals

Wake up man

Your welcome

I've seen the clip - I suspect you would find it easier to convince members here that the virus developed in a Wetherspoons somewhere in the midlands

Either way man made or not this world is becoming more dog eat dog by the day....this is probably just the beginning.

No. Wrong you have been fed BS

Soon as you said mans evolution jumped species
The Brainwashing is strong
& no one knows anyone died or has any fake virus .... but it must be true
Celeb have it & know royals

Wake up man

Your welcome

Reading your posts is like listening to David Icke think.

You're due some quiet time I'd say. Go and sit with @Andy g

Out