Cream of Tartar

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

CKJ

Does anyone use it i have been offered a shed load and can sell it for £100 for 25kg this will cost £250-300 in supermarket if theres any interest i might buy it:RpS_thumbup:

When i tried it in the summer we was using 1+1/2 tubs a day at £1 a tub its £250 for 25 kilo

I used it once, seemed to make multi creamier, seems like it hung around a bit but may just have been placebo. Not enough for me to buy more tho.

I can get 3 bags on on open walls no problem, but I struggle with fiddly bits on bays and really uneven reskims, that's when I've used it. Since then I've been using stabiliser on old lime and that's made a big difference.

try using an handful of dental plaster works a treat, does the job just right sweet as a nut!

3 bags is nothing m8 just do a rolling set and keep going, why stop? mix up smaller amounts at a time u'll have 10 on by 3. Pack up out the door by 4. Quality job.

there's no point really, most of my stuff is reskims. I can knock out a room in a day, but what's the point? Might as well put a ceiling and a wall on, get out and finish it next day.

Every job i've seen so far where the customer has claimed the plasterer did the room in a day, the main walls are passable but not great, and all the fiddly bits look sh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.