Crazing

Members online

Stewie03

I skimmed out a kitchen on monday,I went back today to complete the diner and on the biggest wall in the kitchen it's all crazed by where the sun was shining on the wall through the sliding doors there was no sign of it while I was there soon as the wall got brown patches I gave it a final swipe and pissed off home ,the customer ain't to bothered shes happy with the work I've done but will crazing show through paint

I skimmed out a kitchen on monday,I went back today to complete the diner and on the biggest wall in the kitchen it's all crazed by where the sun was shining on the wall through the sliding doors there was no sign of it while I was there soon as the wall got brown patches I gave it a final swipe and pissed off home ,the customer ain't to bothered shes happy with the work I've done but will crazing show through paint
No we get a lot of it on new builds especially when the front door ain't in

You ain’t been spreading long have you geez.

We in past did 2 new builds for a builder,£700k houses were worth each,no windows or doors in,we told him it will craze and crack hes like I need it doing,frames are a mile off,yep it crazed,dont care tho got paid and he said do it

Yes it will
Paint it with polycell basecoat emulsion,if its not bose,hairline cracks only

In the early 00s used to do all the plastering for a conservatory co.....
Lads had to finish plasterboard in a conservatory with a glass roof and of course it crazed
think we ended up reskiming it

Was a lesson learned

Martin