Cracked flow tube

Rossi46

Private Member
Anyone else had this? Not sure how it’s happened. Setting up this morning it pissing out. Is it a hard job to replace?
Cheers

It happened to me when the inlet to the hopper was blocked.I didn't realise this at the time and turned the water right up putting too much pressure within the tube causing fissure cracks everywhere.

Anyone else had this? Not sure how it’s happened. Setting up this morning it pissing out. Is it a hard job to replace?
Cheers
Yes mate it's happened to me and I've had the screw on caps split as well,
Piece of piss to change you just need some PTFE tape

Cheers
Could have got you out of s***
15952581398779197377564186022618.jpg
if you was local mate

Took it off and it’s just the screw piece at the bottom. Can’t get northern to answer though :mad:

How desperate are you mate do you need to get spraying,
I'm with Less tomorrow and passing Stoke-on-Trent on the way back if that's any help to you
That’s bloody good of you Tom but I’ve done a good chunk by hand now. I’ll order tomorrow and should get it Wednesday.
Thanks though (y)

Yep it was £80 ish as said for a bit of plastic, ours froze up and cracked.
Ooof! Don’t know how mine cracked, one minute fine, next broke. Maybe been a bit rough with it getting out of the lock up and the vibration cracked it.

Rossi46, I know the history or your machine and it went through a few tubes for some unknown reason, even Les couldn’t find the answer. Its cursed!

I suggest you get two, always have a back up.

What about the flakes or accelerator? Could it f**k this part up I never use either but my 2011 on the M bottle is still fine

Rossi46, I know the history or your machine and it went through a few tubes for some unknown reason, even Les couldn’t find the answer. Its cursed!

That’s interesting John. When I took the piece off at the bottom it looks weird like the plastic has broken down almost like it’s been really hot. It’s all discoloured and full of hairline cracks.

Why would a new machine go through flow tubes. Bizarre. His lads must have really f**k*d about.

Why would a new machine go through flow tubes. Bizarre. His lads must have really f**k*d about.

Its Paul Mann’s old machine, always breaking down, even for me on the one day I gave him a hand. It was a blown fuse that day. He went back to hand applicatio, it did his nut in. Worked with my old Ritmo this week, lad got it primed and as soon as I went to turn it on that broke down as well. First time in 18 months of him owning it, it sees me and throws another tantrum.

It was that Ritmo what put me on Setraline, sold it and off the medication.

Its Paul Mann’s old machine, always breaking down, even for me on the one day I gave him a hand. It was a blown fuse that day. He went back to hand applicatio, it did his nut in. Worked with my old Ritmo this week, lad got it primed and as soon as I went to turn it on that broke down as well. First time in 18 months of him owning it, it sees me and throws another tantrum.

tenor.gif

@Rossi46 pft Scotland have recently set up a new website loads in stock and cheaper than others, just had a large order I think it's John's Mrs very helpful
Screenshot_20200730-222505_Chrome.jpg

@Tom81 can you give me any tips on spraying poly modded base coats? Been too scared to spray them before but got a nice timber frame new build I can’t be arsed handballing.
Always wondered if it was worth it with it going on so thin.

@Tom81 can you give me any tips on spraying poly modded base coats? Been too scared to spray them before but got a nice timber frame new build I can’t be arsed handballing.
Always wondered if it was worth it with it going on so thin.
Yes mate it's all I do and it's 100% worth it,
Just write a 6 mil ewi job 10 mil cap piss wet just under 300 water setting test into a bucket with the air nozzle slackened off push it forwards as you're spraying till you get a wide fan obviously got a move a bit quicker as it's only 6 ml your talking 100m by lunchtime

Yes mate it's all I do and it's 100% worth it,
Just write a 6 mil ewi job 10 mil cap piss wet just under 300 water setting test into a bucket with the air nozzle slackened off push it forwards as you're spraying till you get a wide fan obviously got a move a bit quicker as it's only 6 ml your talking 100m by lunchtime
Cool. Then that’s what I’ll do :numberone:

Ours was playing up recently, if there was room in the skip that day, it would have gone in.