Cracked ceiling

Members online

Zamo

Doing a job and they want walls skimming but ceilngs not bad apart from a few cracks. Whats best way to sort them without skimming them.

Cmon zamo hands on the table now...are u a courser by any chance?
Haha no im not. Might be a silly question but jst wondered ways to do it without skimming. But decided im jst gunna skim em. Its gunna lead to more work of same person so gunna jst do it right. It was customer tht said dont do them

Id be ashamed to win that way
Bet he's ashamed sat there with nearly a billion dollars in the bank and still got all his senses as he's probably been hit 10 times in all his fights..most boring fighter to ever grace the ring but got to respect him

Bet he's ashamed sat there with nearly a billion dollars in the bank and still got all his senses as he's probably been hit 10 times in all his fights..most boring fighter to ever grace the ring but got to respect him
Great fighter just dont like the lack of respect in that sucker punch

GGG is an machine. Seen him sparing 3 years ago in Germany. I was told about him years b4 that. So when I was over there and found out he was there I went to see him box. He was sparing 3 different boxers u would know one of them. He made easy work of it.

GGG is an machine. Seen him sparing 3 years ago in Germany. I was told about him years b4 that. So when I was over there and found out he was there I went to see him box. He was sparing 3 different boxers u would know one of them. He made easy work of it.
Fury lol? I think ggg will kill him but he's a gud fighter is brook..if there's 2 boxers on world id wana c fight each other its them 2 and its happening..week after I get bk from holiday aswell thank god

image.jpeg
I always advise over boarding cracked ceilings but sometimes if it's not possible then over skim but advise they may well reappear. I've started to use the Knauf aqua panel tape on some cracks and it has been ok it's strong stuff and in a handy size.

View attachment 12785 I always advise over boarding cracked ceilings but sometimes if it's not possible then over skim but advise they may well reappear. I've started to use the Knauf aqua panel tape on some cracks and it has been ok it's strong stuff and in a handy size.
Ive got some mesh for rendering im just going to bed tht in over cracks on my first coat.