cpi

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice gear, spray it wet as it will pick up quick , if your going on to high suction background give a quick splatter over first.

thanks for all the info and we really dont need to hear about your small cock stuart ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What sort of thickness should it be aplied going on to concrete block I was just going to get 15mm beads

i hate clients went to see them tonight they told we before they didnt want a colour through the render so i f**k about bothering you lot asking all kinds of questions about cpi now they want a bloody colour i nearly swung for them ,they now want a off white colour but they dont want k rend or a scraped finish any ideas chaps

pwi said:
i hate clients went to see them tonight they told we before they didnt want a colour through the render so i (french word) about bothering you lot asking all kinds of questions about cpi now they want a bloody colour i nearly swung for them ,they now want a off white colour but they dont want k rend or a scraped finish any ideas chaps

Nice bit of Mid Essex Gravel soft washed sand, white cement and lime. If that don't come up white enough then you'd have to use a through colour render.

tell em you can colour there scratch coat ;D...........never seen it done but as mr warrior says ive heard you can float it

Krend to a white gp render but it won't go through the machine tbh I'm ready to hand the job over I don't like clients who piss around

just what i was thinking im meeting up with the rep from parex they may be able to help ,or i was thinking use the cpi then get a coloured highbuild and sponge that down

acrylic is like skimming over the top comes in different grades 1.5mm to 3.mm put on with trowel and rubbed up with a plastic one look under sto marmorit allsecco dryvit alumasc weber etc

grand wizard said:
acrylic is like skimming over the top comes in different grades 1.5mm to 3.mm put on with trowel and rubbed up with a plastic one look under sto marmorit allsecco dryvit alumasc weber etc
[/quot

WHAT SORT OF FINISH DOES IT PRODUCE

acrylic is like an orangepeel effect through to a finer roughcast type of finish(if sprayed with a heavier 3mm grain) It looks textured close up but from the street looks incredibly sharp as it envelops angles with no beads showing. Strangely satisfying process to apply too but will ruin your clothes forever!

goody said:
acrylic is like an orangepeel effect through to a finer roughcast type of finish(if sprayed with a heavier 3mm grain) It looks textured close up but from the street looks incredibly sharp as it envelops angles with no beads showing. Strangely satisfying process to apply too but will ruin your clothes forever!

can you recomend the best stuff to use i would probs use the finer grade

they all bout the same to be honest bud, will vary slightly prob but sometimes its where and how easy you can get it will be the deciding factor as with most things. I know SAS supply next day and tint at the factory to the colour you want at no extra charge. Could try them as you don't need to be approved like sto.

Status
Not open for further replies.