CPI Delivery Woes

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curry

Private Member
:mad:

14 Pallets CPI ordered for delivery to site by 7.30am. Access is only available to 8.30am as its a office car park.

No Show

4 Blokes sitting on site waiting for it, to unload and then spray this afternoon.

Muppets!

Thought we should share info like this

:mad:

14 Pallets CPI ordered for delivery to site by 7.30am. Access is only available to 8.30am as its a office car park.

No Show

4 Blokes sitting on site waiting for it, to unload and then spray this afternoon.

Muppets!

Thought we should share info like this

Trouble is Steve where else can you go for this sort of product at their prices?

Bit silly ordering it and want to use it the same day you should order it early and 1 person be there too load out

whenever i have used the product it turns up in a taillift vehicle.... thinking about it so does marmorit. This is all very well if you are on a large site with a forklift but if your not then its dumped at the gate

Nick wasn't it cpi who left it on the street by your customers drive in the rain or blocking his car in or something?

Maybe they save you a quid a bag because they don't buy moffits then it costs you 480 quid to get it in

Bit silly ordering it and want to use it the same day you should order it early and 1 person be there too load out

We were originally down to get it Wednesday, got delayed till today and promised it by 7.30 so we are behind and keen to catch up! Got it unloaded in the end and started to spray at 2pm :(

Good stuff though when its finally in the machine

Gonna have to ring up two weeks early from now on.

We were originally down to get it Wednesday, got delayed till today and promised it by 7.30 so we are behind and keen to catch up! Got it unloaded in the end and started to spray at 2pm :(

Good stuff though when its finally in the machine

Gonna have to ring up two weeks early from now on.
It is wrong mate ,when it cost you money because they have been late on the delivery ,if we said to a customer we will be there at 8 and turn up at 11 ..well you know the rest . Years ago my brother would charge them per man hour ,and he always made out there were more guys on site waiting then there were :-0

Yeah I'd be going mental at them problem is they probably don't give a **** and it's hard to find something similar

Nick wasn't it cpi who left it on the street by your customers drive in the rain or blocking his car in or something?
Lol yeah. 4 pallets were full of lumps and they wouldn't pick them up and blocked the guy in his drive with the new delivery and there was no where I could put it all. Had to call the head office and explain that it wasn't gone by the end of the day I would load it into my van and dump the bags on his car. As if by magic a lorry turned up a couple of hours later

I did have a call from Ryan at one stop who reckons he could better the price I was getting CPI direct. If he also made sure delivery was good he could be on to a winner.

We did look in to it spunky but when we thought about it it would be a mission getting it out the silo, to the ritmo and then in the ritmo.

Now if we had a g4 with the under silo attachment that feeds its self you could really smash on hundreds and hundreds of meters.

spill the beanos then butt....what bag price per pallet can 1stop shop deliver cpi for? weber ocr is superior and early 5's a bag...cpi'd have to be 3 summat surely to warrant skimping??

I ordered 3 tonnes to delivered to the store a few months back stuff didn't turn up so phoned up and was told it had been dropped off , spent 3 days trying to find the pallets. Which had had been dropped off 10 miles away at a farm when I went to collect it they had sent high bond ? Phoned up and gave them hell next day 3 pallets of gp were at the store and they said I could keep the high bond for free . RESULT

He is a vid of us using it the other day - So much nicer to spray and rule and we can set on it any time we wish with out issues :RpS_thumbsup:

[video=youtube_share;4eY_Q5otFjc]http://youtu.be/4eY_Q5otFjc[/video]

Currier, The Ritmo Powercoat? is that the Ritmo M? Only when I see Ritmo's on ebay it is the Powercoat I see. Are the Powercoat and M the same?

I hate the plastic capping the sparkies use there never flat

Its proper annoying, the gear if thick slides down and can some times pull the render either side with it

Gonna try coating them in a SBR/CPI mix to give them a bit of key tomorrow. Then hit the next flat and see if we can do 150m2 2+1 in a bitty 2 bedder

Rip the f**k**s off lol, I hate them lately ive given up and give the wall 2 quick coats

Status
Not open for further replies.