CPD Oils

Members online

Well i see him driving around in a big truck with euphoria signwritten all over it and plenty of people on the dunmow residents page have bought off him I'm just finishing the last of some other stuff i got before i order from him

Well i see him driving around in a big truck with euphoria signwritten all over it and plenty of people on the dunmow residents page have bought off him I'm just finishing the last of some other stuff i got before i order from him

Cheers mate.

Sounds genuine then.

I have tried a 5% CBD oil for a while and it seems to have helped a lot with the constant pain and aches etc, just bought this one to try https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/273562065391
it's 30% but not fussed on the taste as it's a Menthol type tang, may be better if your a vaper the last stuff was in Olive Oil and not at all unpleasant?

https://theoriginalalternative.com
That's cbd brothers site.
I get the oils, paste n balm off em.

This has been ok too ive had them a couple of times but the 30% cbd is spread across the 3 x 10ml bottles . 15% off anything on ebay till 12th with code XMAS15

Screenshot_20181206-181808.png

Last edited:
That's misleading then!

I hate dodgy advertising, I don't know enough about this stuff to make an informed opinion.

Yep easy to miss but still equates to 10% per 10ml bottle which isn't bad for the price . I still prefer the cbd brothers site to buy the best from you can see exactly the % cbd to bottle size. And there's a Good range.

been quite an interesting read this....

I am still a bit lost by it all but will get my head round it soon enough I reckon

Will I pass a drug test after taking this?

Yes there is only a low trace of thc in the legal cbd oils max 0.02%
The sativa mostly used are diluted with mostly hemp oil with different % of the cbd in them which is helpful to reduce pain and other benefits, it boosts energy levels in some.
The real medicinal benefits to treat serious illnesses is high in thc made from the indica bud thats the one the pharmaceutical companies dont want us to have because it would kill thier profits as people start to grow and heal themselves and they would do anything to stop us !
Read or you tube Rick simpson etc for the truth, there's lots of facts out there showing how evil big pharma are .

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance if I haven’t taken it in but are all you lot on here buying this because you’re struggling with arthritis/aches and pains and the likes? Surely if you’re fit and well you wouldn’t be taking it, right?

tbf the more I’ve researched the more wound up have got about the information or help there is available, main problem in U.K. is the stupid laws of having the plants say growing at home , some of the Americans are light years in front of us here

tbf the more I’ve researched the more wound up have got about the information or help there is available, main problem in U.K. is the stupid laws of having the plants say growing at home , some of the Americans are light years in front of us here
The problem with this country is its run by puritanical conservative types who don't like change. In America if there's money to be made closed doors can be pushed open.

The problem with this country is its run by puritanical conservative types who don't like change. In America if there's money to be made closed doors can be pushed open.
Just to push the point the UK exports tonnes of cannabis, the money made is staggering. All that money goes into the pockets of multinational companies and hedge fund types . There's no way such well connected people are going let that get diluted in the shape of legalization. If it gets approved to be used in medical situations they'll ask a high price.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...marijuana-weed-un-body-findings-a8243921.html