Cornice identification help please

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

irish_spread

Private Member
image.jpg image.jpg Hi

Hi lads, mate of mine wants to know what this cornice is called, possibly where to source it. He's based in High Wycombe, that's near England . Size 130x130. Cheers, eddie

Could be called king cornice the 3rd for all it matters. You'll have to search the net looking for a matching profile. Or find the original seller. Or pay for someone to make it as a one off to match. I don't have that profile. Have similar though.

Cheers lads, I told him to have a peep on here. Word of warning though, if you're going to lump on his price, put 25% on for me. If you're not going to lump on, put 50% for me :RpS_laugh:

View attachment 4017View attachment 4017Hi

Hi lads, mate of mine wants to know what this cornice is called, possibly where to source it. He's based in High Wycombe, that's near England . Size 130x130. Cheers, eddie

There are so many different cornices , unless he knows who originally made it would be simpler to get it remade .
We have made up five different cornices for an irish builder working in London recently, said he can't be arsed traipsing around looking for it,

Irish Fine Art Plasterwork | Irish Fine Art Plasterwork

Status
Not open for further replies.