Cork Render

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have used Eco Cork on a couple of projects was specified by the conservation officer due to its thermal properties, very easy to use and nice stuff first one was done about 9 years ago still looks good
now, didnt need to go on a course

It is a load of s**t.

£1200 for the course, £250 yearly membership, £200 (inc VAT) for a bucket.

View attachment 24154
What a load of crap , I'm an approved applicator since September 2019 , course was £500 no where near £1200, buckets no where near £200 , their is only about 150 applicators in the UK and we have a closed group and never heard any such crap from any of them a load of bullshit , I've been using this product on the shetland Isles for last couple years and no bother with product and continuous support on the other end of the phone.

What a load of crap , I'm an approved applicator since September 2019 , course was £500 no where near £1200, buckets no where near £200 , their is only about 150 applicators in the UK and we have a closed group and never heard any such crap from any of them a load of bullshit , I've been using this product on the shetland Isles for last couple years and no bother with product and continuous support on the other end of the phone.
No yearly subscription either

How is it working for them?
Working fairly well if you look on ww.corksoluk.com you will see , couple of awards last few months have been won , They product works very well and is well worth properly looking into , rather than taking a guys word on a forum.

Paying for a course is obsecene. your using there product, doing there marketing for them as well as there adverting and getting it out there to the public.
Your totally wrong my friend Corksol do give you so much marketing help like banners, leaflet campaigns and I've had loads of leads tell me who else does that?
Its best for over spraying crap or old solid render as they're the only company who will warranty it. Its the best investment I've made as a tradesman

I've been a applicator for 9 months and I love it its the future. It does so much you can literally anything from conservatory roofs to internal wall insulation. I skimmed on it last week for customer who had bad mould and it is a game changer. Look on their website in the blog section and you'll see some amazing case studies

Your totally wrong my friend Corksol do give you so much marketing help like banners, leaflet campaigns and I've had loads of leads tell me who else does that?
Its best for over spraying crap or old solid render as they're the only company who will warranty it. Its the best investment I've made as a tradesman
I second everything josh has said here great support marketing campaigns and banners

I've been a applicator for 9 months and I love it its the future. It does so much you can literally anything from conservatory roofs to internal wall insulation. I skimmed on it last week for customer who had bad mould and it is a game changer. Look on their website in the blog section and you'll see some amazing case studies
It's brilliant mate its completely changed my business , best move I ever made making 3 times as much money faster as I ever had

Happy Jerry Seinfeld GIF

As you can see from the above it was £1152 for 6 tubs.

The email is there asking for the yearly membership money.

If you like I’ll dig out my old RBS statements and show you where i transferred £1200 over to them for the ‘course’

You defo work for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.