Cordless, impact driver, collated, screw gun

Members online

No members online now.
Like it?
20200609_114644.jpg

I dont care about waste,if it's a tight staircase and jobs upstairs I get 6x3,if I'm working on my own I get 6x3 if I'm working downstairs with somebody I get 8x4,if I'm working upstairs with somebody and big wide staircase I get 8x4..who cares about waste,I'm not paying for the gear the customer is
Same here mate. Transitioned to 6x3’s for a lot of ceilings now. Fired a load up today.

Works out a lot dearer though don’t it mate.

Yep, only about a quid or so less than 8x4 but just easier. Customer paying, so ok.
Just try to make certain aspects of jobs easier now, especially if on my own. Always buying more and better kit to take away the pain and usually think 'why didn't buy this sooner' etc. Downside of what I do, is that I have to have shed loads of different tools on the job.

Makita Collated gun for me on overboards 50mm screws. Find the joists, snap a chalk line mid joist, away you go. Cordless for any stray screws and plenty of grip fill on the ends. For really bad ceilings batten and board. :bailando:

I have a collated gun in the shed somewhere, haven't used it since the bullets ran out.