cordless drills

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

northyskim

whats everyone else using or recommend just had me dewalt 18v pack up after years of use

always found the 18v dewalts alittle heavy

I have the dewalt combo so got the drill and impact xr 18v 4ah batteries but hardly use the drill find the impact does most jobs its light and has 3 leds on for light in dark spaces, also the batteries tell you how much juice they have left two batteries can last me all week!

I always have bosch. Was tempted to get a makita next time just for bats and charger for the radio but a mate had his makita cordless pack up and bought dewalt kit so gave me his charger and 2 bats

was looking at the milwaukee gear a while back and its proper pricey...........................:-0

Makita or dewalt I would just match whatever radio you have..

Makita 18v lion have issues with a cell in the battery pack dieing, personally haven't had one go as yet, I make a point of using them and charging them all rather than just 2 of them..

Think it happens when they aren't in use for a period of time

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Makita 18v with the impact driver. Although I am abit of a Makita whore. Found fast plant did the best deal on the combi.

I've just bought a Mikita 18v with 101 accessory kit included ( it also has 2 batteries) from Robert dyas for £ 125 inc of vat & del , brilliant!! Screw fix has the same pack for £172 , a bloody rip off.

makita 14v combi and impact set excellent tools nice and light and plenty of grunt

makita 14v combi and impact set excellent tools nice and light and plenty of grunt

Seen the 10v set in action as well more than enough power for what we need and £200 for impact, combi and battery's, fancy getting some myself

i think i paid 300 odd for my set up until then id just had the red nicad batteries but i love this new set also very handy having the power indicator on the battery one battery was shooting in 75mm screws for 2 days the other week before i had to change it out

18 volt drivers are good general purpose drills but not ideal for boarding, to heavy, Panasonic is our weapon of choice.

I've just bought a Mikita 18v with 101 accessory kit included ( it also has 2 batteries) from Robert dyas for £ 125 inc of vat & del , brilliant!! Screw fix has the same pack for £172 , a bloody rip off.

Its the shity batterys thou 1.4 amp hour or sumit u want the 3 amp hour ones really , also 4s out now

Bosch 18v. It's got an led light comes on whenever you press the trigger. I thought it was gimmicky when I bought it but my god it's useful. Wouldn't be without it now.

was looking at the milwaukee gear a while back and its proper pricey...........................:-0
my mates got milwaukee drills and ones been back for repairs twice already plus one battery packed up,, he got good after sales care though

Hilti 22v sd5000 with auto feed and a Hilti 14v Sid impact driver for tidying up. Batteries last for ever, 2 year guarantee from Hilti. service is second to none. Worth the investment and won't let you down. I proper abuse the impact driver and I just keeps going !

Hilti 22v sd5000 with auto feed and a Hilti 14v Sid impact driver for tidying up. Batteries last for ever, 2 year guarantee from Hilti. service is second to none. Worth the investment and won't let you down. I proper abuse the impact driver and I just keeps going !

We must be tool twins.

yer hunting round found some good deals on drill and driver combos but none are 18v

witch got me thinking the only thing i really use cordless for is tacking so 18v might be overkill for the job

Status
Not open for further replies.