complete plastering tool kit ?

Members online

That's a pretty good tool list you've listed there. If you've just qualified but been plastering since age 31 and you are now 39, what have you been using in that period?

While we are on Stanley knife talk, just got a pack of Irwin blades (100) box, they are worth a punt better than the gyproc ones , unfortunately :(

There like chapel hat pegs. Ideal to hang ya scrim on like.
I get her to rub her waps against a ruled sand cement wall as her nips are great for key in a makeshift devil float. She moves like Britt Eckland in The Whicker Man

I get her to rub her waps against a ruled sand cement wall as her nips are great for key in a makeshift devil float. She moves like Britt Eckland in The Whicker Man
The landlords daughter was a great drinking song

Like Choppa and lastlaff said

In the question 'I have just qualified' , but been 'plastering' for 8 years.

Don't make sense...

As for the tool kit. Just to start. I reckon £300 is enough to get decent basics.

Then after a while, upgrade and replace mixer and bits etc.

Access gear spotboards buckets and so on so forth... til you do your bolloc£s, and have accounts and tools everywhere.;)

I spent ages finding great blades and my verdict was buy cheap and replace often :D

Saw a boarder once have piece of leather about 4" long stapled to side of his drill bag , would spit and sharpen his blade every couple of hours, he swore by it. I just buy loads and change often

I didn't explain properly in the beginning, plastering kit / all my tools were stolen from a private job that got broken into, I didn't need advice and don't on any aspects of plastering or building work , wanted to prove a point to some one 'thats all .....

Saw a boarder once have piece of leather about 4" long stapled to side of his drill bag , would spit and sharpen his blade every couple of hours, he swore by it. I just buy loads and change often

lol you can buy tonnes of blades for nothing... sod trying to sharpen them or keep them sharp :D

I didn't explain properly in the beginning, plastering kit / all my tools were stolen from a private job that got broken into, I didn't need advice and don't on any aspects of plastering or building work , wanted to prove a point to some one 'thats all .....

ah that makes a lot more sense now!!!

Is the customer going to help pay for the replacement tools

lol you can buy tonnes of blades for nothing... sod trying to sharpen them or keep them sharp :D
lol I agree , I also saw an old boy take a saw out of the skip , take it home and sharpen it. Think he was trying to prove a point about how wasteful us "youngsters" are

lol I agree , I also saw an old boy take a saw out of the skip , take it home and sharpen it. Think he was trying to prove a point about how wasteful us "youngsters" are

My neighbour about 90 years old asks me for my old drill bits and he sharpens them for me... He is a retired engineer and loves doing it... suits me fine :D