Colonic x06

Members online

I've been looking they seem to be in the range of 370 plus was hoping to pay early 300 considering it's 200 watts less power than the eibenstock which is cheaper seems mad to go for it but I believe it's lighter , maybe German engineering prices.

I've been looking they seem to be in the range of 370 plus was hoping to pay early 300 considering it's 200 watts less power than the eibenstock which is cheaper seems mad to go for it but I believe it's lighter , maybe German engineering prices.

Les @ PFT northern stocks then as well bud I think.. he's your closest dealer Rotherham

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get the eiben much better mixer
have you tried the XO range. quick release as standard. the xo6 is marketed as a 4-5 bag mixer compared to the 3-4 bag the 1800 watt eibenstock does. The XO is smaller aswell and feels more comfortable. The replacement mixing paddles are only 15 quid .
I have eibenstock for years and they are the bollox no doubt and well built and easy to get serviced. Collomix are also well built and easy to service but definityely better looking drills and i prefer them simply because its smaller.
http://www.pftplasteringmachines.com/product-category/mixing-equipment-2/

have you tried the XO range. quick release as standard. the xo6 is marketed as a 4-5 bag mixer compared to the 3-4 bag the 1800 watt eibenstock does. The XO is smaller aswell and feels more comfortable. The replacement mixing paddles are only 15 quid .
I have eibenstock for years and they are the bollox no doubt and well built and easy to get serviced. Collomix are also well built and easy to service but definityely better looking drills and i prefer them simply because its smaller.
that is a wicked price on replacement paddle for over 15 years i paid £30 plus on 160mm neg paddles from other suppliers.

Your biased

That cleaning bucket looks good...too expensive mind, and possibly easily knocked up diy style.....on domestics it would impress mrs jones

IMG_0444.PNG

Reactions: Pug
Is it humour I don't get @Gibbo ? How the hell can you say they are crap? If you are old school as you say you'll know collomix were every plasterers no 1 drill then along came all the copies that were no where near a patch on quality and then collomix step it up and blow all the others out of the planet with the xo range ,come on get real..
Compare an xo drill to any other they all look like a 1970s cortina cars against the Lewis Hamilton F1..
The only one that is anywhere close is the Bosch ,which lets be honest is for site guys mixing 10 bags plus a day all the rest are deusch,big,clumpy, dong bat, cow horn bomber bikes.

Is that the best price you can do it for??

Is it humour I don't get @Gibbo ? How the hell can you say they are crap? If you are old school as you say you'll know collomix were every plasterers no 1 drill then along came all the copies that were no where near a patch on quality and then collomix step it up and blow all the others out of the planet with the xo range ,come on get real..
Compare an xo drill to any other they all look like a 1970s cortina cars against the Lewis Hamilton F1..
The only one that is anywhere close is the Bosch ,which lets be honest is for site guys mixing 10 bags plus a day all the rest are deusch,big,clumpy, dong bat, cow horn bomber bikes.
No they wernt the Bosch was no1 and now eibenstock

I'm looking for a decent mixer but very rarely mix more than 2 bags at a time so don't think I need something as big as the mega mixer. That x01 looks decent to me, might get myself an early Xmas present

I'm looking for a decent mixer but very rarely mix more than 2 bags at a time so don't think I need something as big as the mega mixer. That x01 looks decent to me, might get myself an early Xmas present
Spot on mate lodan picked up an xo , smaller one, it's ok having all the power in the locker but reality is waist of time getting all the power if it's not needed, the smaller xo are top draw as well..
Final rant for me is over mixing plaster is half the problems people have at present with multi and board , sure alot peeps will disagree but it is imo.

That cleaning bucket looks good...too expensive mind, and possibly easily knocked up diy style.....on domestics it would impress mrs jones
The collomix mixing buckets are 30 quid odd .the cleaner bit is just a metal bracket with 2 brushes fixed.