Collomix cordless mixer

Members online

Has anyone got or tried one of these just wondering how they compare with the new dewalt cordless cheers
Good call, was going to stick up a post as I need to buy a cordless. Have a couple of common stair repairs lined up and sick of relying on the residents for power and water. Any thoughts ? Cheers

Ive just started 16 new builds no 110 even yet fckin miles away were on a genny but a pain in the dcik rather just pull a cordless along ???????

Herad that the collomix is good just wanted a review on it wete mainly skimming so not smashing dri wall around with it

Laugh if you want but get one of these , at least as an intermediate and long term back up , will mix dab as well ( 2 geared )
Cheers for that pal, it needs to be cordless though.

Good call, was going to stick up a post as I need to buy a cordless. Have a couple of common stair repairs lined up and sick of relying on the residents for power and water. Any thoughts ? Cheers
buy a generator and feed a drop pipe into a big tub pisses down most days/failing that ask MARY on ground floor for all your needs mention my name if u want

Laugh if you want but get one of these , at least as an intermediate and long term back up , will mix dab as well ( 2 geared )
Ive got plenty of powered mixers mate want a cordless

Ive got plenty of powered mixers mate want a cordless

I'd be lost if I started to pay attention to the op
When cordless came out I was given a 12v by a site foreman as he was upgrading , 4hr to charge lol so I used a small car battery and ran some light flex to it .
For my next trick when I got my next it was with 4/5 amp hr , those were heavy batteries and your wrist would feel it at the end of the day so that sat in my pocket with some flex attached.
The patent was taken out for this idea in 2011 , about 25 y later , born to be poor lol

When cordless came out I was given a 12v by a site foreman as he was upgrading , 4hr to charge lol so I used a small car battery and ran some light flex to it .
For my next trick when I got my next it was with 4/5 amp hr , those were heavy batteries and your wrist would feel it at the end of the day so that sat in my pocket with some flex attached.
The patent was taken out for this idea in 2011 , about 25 y later , born to be poor lol
Quality !!!

Whats the op ?

Feel bad saying it but heard yesterday friends dewalt blew up only few months old Anyone else had a problem?

Feel bad saying it but heard yesterday friends dewalt blew up only few months old Anyone else had a problem?
No, not that bad but the small drill/driver has a fault, you can't turn it onto hammer action mode, my mate has the same one and has the same problem. Design fault, imo.