clemo disease spreading up north

Members online

Mon- dint work
Tues-6 hours
Wed-got to job walked around for a hour chatting to lads then went home
Thurs-went home 1.30
Fri-11 finish

Any1 else caught it?
I've got a bad case today dad's like where are ya! I'm eating crisps and watching shite in the box

It's not a disease it's a cure against the c**ts you have to deal with day by day

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Monday done nothing
Tuesday started tiling my house
Wednesday out for full day on mono job
Thursday rained off st 9am
Today lying on sofa watching cartoons with kids. Got 5 jobs to price which I'm dreading doing

Monday done nothing
Tuesday started tiling my house
Wednesday out for full day on mono job
Thursday rained off st 9am
Today lying on sofa watching cartoons with kids. Got 5 jobs to price which I'm dreading doing
I hate pricing jobs now very rare Il bother wen a domestic rings just cant be arsed..painter wants us to skim 13 ceilings in his house said can we have a look just said tell me m2 and Il price from there as a estimate..prob end up costing us doing it that way but just cant be arsed going to his house

Monday finished at 4

Tuesday finished at 4

Wednesday finished one job at 3 then went onto another until 8.30

Thursday finished one at 2 and went onto another and got home at 9

Today 3 sets all on board just about to mix and lay the 3rd set now.

Rough with the smooth I say!

I'm clemoed up a treat , first time in my career I'm not chasing it, just took my youngest swimming now he's asleep, going to pick my boy up from school then take him swimming. Cheese toastie and a cheeky cheesecake, phones on silent [emoji106]

Monday, full of good intentions. Home at 2
Tuesday, full of good intentions. Home at 3.
Weds, mind wandering. Leave at 2.
Thursday, woke up, wandered around the house for a bit. Watched JK, then went in for about 11, home by 12.
Today. Intended to play catch up. Been back home for over an hour now....

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I remember the days when I like going to work the things I have to deal with on a daily basis now grinds me down

Clemos corner ... It's like counselling on the net.
This week been okay to be honest,it's next week the problem for me,extension that was booked 4 weeks ago cancelled, ok no problem, had a few other jobs to quote anyways so one might work out, quoted one on Tuesday night (referral) £850 all in said might do next week after he had another quote Wednesday/Thursday will let me know..

wp_ss_20160909_0001.png

Lovely
Multitrading pleb by any chance ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dw
Clemos corner ... It's like counselling on the net.
This week been okay to be honest,it's next week the problem for me,extension that was booked 4 weeks ago cancelled, ok no problem, had a few other jobs to quote anyways so one might work out, quoted one on Tuesday night (referral) £850 all in said might do next week after he had another quote Wednesday/Thursday will let me know..

View attachment 13639

Lovely
Dw they'll call back the day after he's finished

Dw

Dw they'll call back the day after he's finished
I know mate for defo..build two arches on old door ways,float out 4 walls in kitchen where tiles ripped it back to brickwork and sockets gallore,dab up reveals and make good around window,skim 2 ceilings,arches both sides and skim 7 /8 walls.
£65 a day

Ohh and was referred as the last 2 spreads did the other rooms down stairs that were an absolute mess... Will we need to sand they said when I left...laters

I know mate for defo..build two arches on old door ways,float out 4 walls in kitchen where tiles ripped it back to brickwork and sockets gallore,dab up reveals and make good around window,skim 2 ceilings,arches both sides and skim 7 /8 walls.
£65 a day

Ohh and was referred as the last 2 spreads did the other rooms down stairs that were an absolute mess... Will we need to sand they said when I left...laters
Lmao oh boy they asking for it, when they phone tell them it's giro day

£65 a day

Lmao oh boy they asking for it, when they phone tell them it's giro day

£65 a day

I wud of done all that for £100 and a crate of tizer of course :)..£850 Vince! Hang ur head in shame ive just upped my prices to £25 a day

I've just finished the last of narcos season 2 that's how busy I am
Ant watched that yet season 1 was qulity just shame its subtilted got to be in rite frame of mind to read for a hour on tv and watch at same time..going to watch it tho..just finished watching the shallows off bingo bashing 2nite with missus..ahh the life

Ant watched that yet season 1 was qulity just shame its subtilted got to be in rite frame of mind to read for a hour on tv and watch at same time..going to watch it tho..just finished watching the shallows off bingo bashing 2nite with missus..ahh the life
Get yourself cultured my friend I feel it adds to it the Mrs works nights so I get loads of chill time no she ain't a hooker she works for a bank

Get yourself cultured my friend I feel it adds to it the Mrs works nights so I get loads of chill time no she ain't a hooker she works for a bank
Lol beat me to it..cant read tho pagey missus has got to read it for me bit of a nitemare as she hates It :)

Mon- dint work
Tues-6 hours
Wed-got to job walked around for a hour chatting to lads then went home
Thurs-went home 1.30
Fri-11 finish

Any1 else caught it?

Stuff that I could only dream off. Last 4 weeks been flat out building stone wall, ripping concrete floors up, screeding, skimming, kangoing through mass concrete wall 2ft thick and finishing one job to go errect scaffolding until 9.30pm to pull down chimney and rebuild, float etc.... worked wknds aswell. Today I'm 200miles away and first day off in ages. Have been f**k**g drained all day. Tiredness hit me like a ton of bricks and have to be up at 4.45am for good drinking session all day! Might have to jump over to the darkside tomorrow at dinner time to keep up with everyone!

f**k**g cheek of it! Sat here watching fear the walking dead bearing in my mind I've had a hard week got to go drop daughters trainers off at her grandmas just up road as she's only got her school shoes..not happy

Stuff that I could only dream off. Last 4 weeks been flat out building stone wall, ripping concrete floors up, screeding, skimming, kangoing through mass concrete wall 2ft thick and finishing one job to go errect scaffolding until 9.30pm to pull down chimney and rebuild, float etc.... worked wknds aswell. Today I'm 200miles away and first day off in ages. Have been f**k**g drained all day. Tiredness hit me like a ton of bricks and have to be up at 4.45am for good drinking session all day! Might have to jump over to the darkside tomorrow at dinner time to keep up with everyone!
We are stacked out just as much but chosen not to work this week pal its the future..

We are stacked out just as much but chosen not to work this week pal its the future..

I can't wait for the winter to get some sleep. Even one of the guys I've had with me has been begging me for sometime off so he can get some sleep . Told him he can book himself in for a sleep-in about December lol. Come December/Jan thou, I'll probably be crying out for some work if there's other jobs I've priced don't come my way.

I can't wait for the winter to get some sleep. Even one of the guys I've had with me has been begging me for sometime off so he can get some sleep . Told him he can book himself in for a sleep-in about December lol. Come December/Jan thou, I'll probably be crying out for some work if there's other jobs I've priced don't come my way.
Which labourer that lad u posted up a while back catching zzz in the van?

Which labourer that lad u posted up a while back catching zzz in the van?

Ya, that Turkey! Lol. He has his moments, but he's the type that would work an extra few hours and doesn't ask for more coin, is always there when I need him. Just a c**t to get up in morning's he is!

We work our knackers off 9 months of the year then take it easy in winter,we've done 50 odd hours this week with another 10 tomorrow. I don't have kids mind.