Cleaning speedskim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget the standard blade and ask for a flexi blade. After you have first coated flatten with the eze spat (I wouldn't get any size over 1.2m I got the 1m myself) then use it to help flatten after second coating etc each to their own? Both myself and @SpankySouthport tackled a rather large ceiling in France and he had both speedskim and eze spat (both with pole attachments) as soon as he tried the speedskim !? I shouted it would be thrown in the skip if he carried on then the eze spat! Absolutely brilliant!! Big ceilings are so easy thanks to it :RpS_thumbsup: as for trowels get the Refina s*p*r*lex! The Nela is too narrow and not as much flex as it were if you don't believe me ? Ask @scottie5 ??

Only used the nela s*p*r*lex, and I like it... trialing the refina s*p*r*lex monday...

Only used the nela s*p*r*lex, and I like it... trialing the refina s*p*r*lex monday...
A pint says you will prefer the Refina as it has more "flex" as its "WIDER" and can do internal angles and reveals without leaving knuckle marks etc!!!

Any of you guys used the nela premium trowel?
Cleaning speedskim

A pint says you will prefer the Refina as it has more "flex" as its "WIDER" and can do internal angles and reveals without leaving knuckle marks etc!!!

morning greg - bit early for a pint - even for you, unless you are pouring it over your corn flakes :RpS_scared::RpS_lol:

Dont forget lads the speedskim do a flexible ss blade now. Got one myslef and its almost identical to the my more expensive refina spat

Dont forget lads the speedskim do a flexible ss blade now. Got one myslef and its almost identical to the my more expensive refina spat
Eze spat with pole attachment Windy its the nuts especially with its flexi blade :RpS_thumbup:

used it today, and its the dogs mate... brilliant piece of kit.. got a load of stuff to try over the next few weeks..

used it today, and its the dogs mate... brilliant piece of kit.. got a load of stuff to try over the next few weeks..
Hate to say I told you so mate!! :flapper: Anyway what's this stuff Refina sent you anyway?? Did Nela not give you anything for the vid you did for them?? :RpS_confused:

Loads of stuff mate.. easier to say what they didnt send..lol.. anyway, will be using it and producing videos ( well my mate will ) after my hols... I didnt test any Nela gear...

Loads of stuff mate.. easier to say what they didnt send..lol.. anyway, will be using it and producing videos ( well my mate will ) after my hols... I didnt test any Nela gear...
Hang on I thought you did a video for Nela?? I saw it at the trade fair and on here! Did you not get a few freebies at the very least for it???? :RpS_confused: Refina sent me a load of gear after I did a s*p*r*lex review and I stand to my word the trowel is brilliant and nothing comes close in my opinion apart from a well worn in trowel but even then I'd grab the s*p*r*lex! Makes skimming so easy it should be banned lol!!

yeh, did a video for nela but didnt want anything for it... as for refina....think it is because I use refina gear.. and I will give an honest review , and my mate does some smart videos, its his job, so he ought to..lol..,

Bit of a poor do from Nela not to offer you at least something?? :RpS_sneaky: ....mmmmmm!
Well I like Refina and wish they would sponsor the forum as they would get so much back etc? They did once but didn't like criticism? But how can you develop products without it?? Mind you what would I know lol :RpS_biggrin:

Craig knows we are very grateful for the video and will be giving him lots of freebies soon. NELA are introducing lots of new tools to the market and Craig will certainly be the first on the list. Can't send them out when we don't have them made though ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.