check this highly informative vid out guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get though that many bags then why not buy a propa whisk
call me owd fashioned ,, straw muncher ,,but allways thought that if ya right handed ya start top left to leave less lines ,, and it was nice to see 1 a them invisible angle tools ( Twitcher ,corner trowel ) ,, and obviously us older guys prefer to use a splash brush because we don,t want to know weer waters goin but it comes in handy for cleanin off angle ,, try doin that with ya fcukin sprayer FFSake and i,d like to know wots appnin to rest of bathroom ,, ya know workin around sink and toilet and probly small margin down side of door neemind cieling ,, :confused:

**** sake u lot have a go at everyone and everything the boy done a good job .
good fekin job maybe brother , but as fellow brethrin of the trowel will tell you for about 3 good handboards ( or hawks ) its not rocket science ,, i chuck more away than laddo put on ,, and as i sed afore i,d like to see him clean his angles off with his sprayer :huh:

clean his angles off what with a flat brush.how about an inch brush and a sprayer might that work.of course the angle should be cut back with back of trowel first anyway,hardly need a friggin flat brush.

good fekin job maybe brother , but as fellow brethrin of the trowel will tell you for about 3 good handboards ( or hawks ) its not rocket science ,, i chuck more away than laddo put on ,, and as i sed afore i,d like to see him clean his angles off with his sprayer :huh:

he only said he PREFERRED a sprayer and the job looked alrite so he probably used an angle trowel and a small brush but if he didnt still a F*****g good job so big deal and a small job aint much difference 2 a big job as you say aint rocket science.

looked at the other vids, think he just does maintainence stuff for local authorities. Think I heard him saying a 20m2 lid was big!!

ceiling plastering - YouTube

thats the ceiling video, not 20m2 there more like 13-14. looks a bit ropey when you see the lights shine off it

if you look at the socket behind him right at the end im sure it says wan-ker in black pen lol.
lads tried his best Mac ,, i think like you and me and probly 90% of lads on here we could do that blind folded and put some walls on with it ,, a bit suprised he dint unscrew light rose and alarm with trunkin ,, but the most suprising thing was that he didn,t tape them cracks on cieling , cos i,ll bet a pound to a penny they,ll come back brother :-0

funny though.

hallo agen, her we arr, wev got a ceiling heare. . . . . . . . . . . . . . an its a big one. . . . . . . . . . . . . . an im gunna plarster it

its a bit-of-aaa job, but eeerr. . . . . its er. . . . . . . . .gunna be CONQUERED.

brilliant

yeah, the alarm, trunking and pendant should be down, would have been a neater finish.
the guy does not mention flatterning off or 2nd coating with fresh gear.

half way through.

nearrly dunn, gunnar giv it wun more rrrrub, what eva yua call it (need more than one my scottish friend)

giv it a nice sssshhhine

If he only put one bag of plaster on then that ceiling isn't more than 10m2. Should have put 2 walls on as well...still would have been an easy set.

Makes me laugh how those people get the work but more to the point GET PAID. ERRRRRR THIS IS a BIG ONE ERRRR 20m2 wot a nugget

Status
Not open for further replies.