Celling

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking about it, in my profile picture, those walls were 36m2 each. did those on my own this time last year. hot and hard work, wouldnt fancy it now though as i have a damaged rotor cuff!!

Yep, I found physio was sh1te. Got two torn tendons (or was it ligaments) in shoulder and me collar bone keeps popping out. Bad right knee and back but other than that I'm fine :RpS_thumbsup:

No,I'm fine actually these days, just the usual stuff,ps how's your knee ?

Not good mate. After a great initial recovery from the operation I'm sure I tore it again back in November. Struggled on until a few months ago (as you do) and then went back to the docs and asked to be referred back to the same surgeon. After a while I received a letter saying they'd turned my request down and have offered me physiotherapy. I've not bothered going as yet as I know it won't fix the problem. I might just go private and be done with it.

Not good mate. After a great initial recovery from the operation I'm sure I tore it again back in November. Struggled on until a few months ago (as you do) and then went back to the docs and asked to be referred back to the same surgeon. After a while I received a letter saying they'd turned my request down and have offered me physiotherapy. I've not bothered going as yet as I know it won't fix the problem. I might just go private and be done with it.
Yes, they will offer physio for ever, I call it the dance, physio, then x ray ,then physio then another op, the knees are odd as although my left is at the most severe osteoarthritis it can be its not bothering me much but my right one often does..but luckily I have been ok the last few months so I will avoid ops this year hopefully, the problem with these key hole ops is in my opinion the bring on arthritis eventually, best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.