Ceiling

Members online

About 11 ish, didn’t really count, just got on with it. The builder is quality, the ceiling was as flat as a snooker table
About 11 ish, didn’t really count, just got on with it. The builder is quality, the ceiling was as flat as a snooker table
Ye about rhight 11 Square meters out of 1 bag that worked out then depends where you play snooker some snooker tables are s**t as f**k

I’m not sure why splodge and splat lurpak bothers posting, he is just a cocky courser who thinks his one week skimming course makes him a spread, excuses for not rendering or screeding pffff, can’t do it can you lurpak?

I’m not sure why splodge and splat lurpak bothers posting, he is just a cocky courser who thinks his one week skimming course makes him a spread, excuses for not rendering or screeding pffff, can’t do it can you lurpak?

I’ve done many screeds luv. And I’ve been open that I’ve never rendered as never wanted to, so by default that means I cant do it as never had an interest in trying. If that makes me a courser I’m fine with it.

I’m not the one saying how i skim 30 bag ceilings turning out like snooker tables am i

Your mad in the head, I bet a days work with you is a barrel of laughs.
Your annoying

Let’s rewind a bit. You started commenting on all my posts calling me s**t, i ignored it for a bit as wasn’t really doing anything for me. Now I’ve give you bit back you gonna cry?

You’re the one showing off about big ceilings. You’re nicknamed richyrich ket me guess you’re minted lol.

If im annoying just block me . Rather than snapping at me ankles

I’ve done many screeds luv. And I’ve been open that I’ve never rendered as never wanted to, so by default that means I cant do it as never had an interest in trying. If that makes me a courser I’m fine with it.

I’m not the one saying how i skim 30 bag ceilings turning out like snooker tables am i
No m8 11 bags

Let’s rewind a bit. You started commenting on all my posts calling me s**t, i ignored it for a bit as wasn’t really doing anything for me. Now I’ve give you bit back you gonna cry?

You’re the one showing off about big ceilings. You’re nicknamed richyrich ket me guess you’re minted lol.

If im annoying just block me . Rather than snapping at me ankles
Ahh poor lurpak, I don’t think I will block you, just for the comedy factor that is

Here is how I did 40m2+ ceilings this summer on my own and I never had to skim over board that you can fry eggs tbh.
1.5-2 bags rolling sets. Do as much as you feel comfortable. Make sure the line s as strait as possible where you finish. Cut with the trowel and leave nice strait and clean edge. Final trowel push as much as possible the make sure is not higher than the new section. Start as close as possible and keep clean . Finish the new edge the same way as the old one and leave it. Join the ceiling with ............ easy fill and let the f**k*r shine light as much as he wants.

Here is how I did 40m2+ ceilings this summer on my own and I never had to skim over board that you can fry eggs tbh.
1.5-2 bags rolling sets. Do as much as you feel comfortable. Make sure the line s as strait as possible where you finish. Cut with the trowel and leave nice strait and clean edge. Final trowel push as much as possible the make sure is not higher than the new section. Start as close as possible and keep clean . Finish the new edge the same way as the old one and leave it. Join the ceiling with ............ easy fill and let the f**k*r shine light as much as he wants.

Fell asleep reading that u waffle

Just mix 3 bags runny n bang it on u pussies

Fell asleep reading that u waffle

Just mix 3 bags runny n bang it on u pussies
That's true tbh, but the circumstances were different. You would have known, but then you never had plaster going hard and starting showing patches in 40 mins from starting mixing it.

That's true tbh, but the circumstances were different. You would have known, but then you never had plaster going hard and starting showing patches in 40 mins from starting mixing it.

You mean you was blowing out ya arse and was actually 2 hours lol.