Ceiling

Members online

If you haven’t got anyone to help you out, then Just post where you are and a well known member from on here might be able to jump on it with you? You will have to pay decent dough of course!

If you're questioning your own ability to do it then why take it on in the first place?
One thing I've learned from my 32 years on the trowel is to walk away from something I can't handle on my own.

Deck it out and get another spread on it with you, me and a mate done a ceiling that was 126 sqm the other week, decked it out and split it in two, one day, good money and a peice of piss, we know each other well and work together likewise.

Deck it out and get another spread on it with you, me and a mate done a ceiling that was 126 sqm the other week, decked it out and split it in two, one day, good money and a peice of piss, we know each other well and work together likewise.

I'm Artex trained matey, I'll put any pattern you want on it.
Flower in a basket anyone?
I'm just hanging on in there waiting for Artex to make its comeback, then we'll be millionaires Rodney.
get back into it andy .create the over skim work for the next generation hate the stuff

Got a big ceiling coming up 31ft by 18ft do I do it my self or do I get a hand? . I am thinking of doing it my self got my speed skim ready. When it to big I usually do it in two a joint whith pva. Or does anybody else got a better idea. Before anybody calls me a wimp not doing it in one hit I. am 44 days of killing my self have long gone you get wiser when you get older

Think u answered you’re own question

Huge ceiling that how many bags 13?