Not open for further replies.
rutherglen

oh and nice ceiling nisus lol who does your sanding ha ha

Attachments

• nisus.jpg
    nisus.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 292
new to the forum ......hi everyone..
i am a self taught plasterer after being an atrexer / taper for years ....
any ways just want to know if any 1 else has ever used a caulking blade instead of a trowel? ive done full houses with m8s who are very good platerers and from what i can see my finish is just as good if not better and more importantly quicker with my plastic caulking blade ..... only down side is if it goes a bit hard i need to get the trowel into it but apart from that it polishes up great and the lines come out it much easier .... just have to keep rubbing my caulk down with a bit of wet and dry to take the scratches out it .... what do you guys think ?

whats one of them?

It's the new trend mate.. caulk skimming:RpS_biggrin:
Think there's a half day course for it:RpS_thumbup:

Not sure best ask "I plaster with a caulk" :RpS_biggrin:
Wonder how he's getting on today can't wait for the video :rolleyes)

casper he put hail hail on the end of his message, thats enough for me and you to think hes a cun.t, let alone his caulker skimming

WTF!!! hail hail. That says it all beddy. There's loads of them up in Rutherglen. Parkhead is just down the road.

C'MON THE GERS!!!!

im sure someone who cant use a handboard and trowel might use a caulker but it cant be quicker and maybe instead of using a bucket have you heard of the trowhawk they are for non plasterers who plaster

if the thread is serious and its working for you then every credit as you say the best plasterer is him who makes the most money end of

it's one thing using a fcking caulk to plaster - do you want a fcking orange parade on here or summat?

Go up there then adn ethnically cleanse the area

struggling to up load video ... heres some pix though guys

Attachments

• Photo-0304.jpg
    Photo-0304.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 312
  • Photo-0302.jpg
    Photo-0302.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 288
  • Photo-0297.jpg
    Photo-0297.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 294
  • Photo-0298.jpg
    Photo-0298.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 289
I've been waiting all day for the video:-(
there's still no proof you used a caulker?

You like your irn bru then:RpS_wink:

Tell you what caulk boy, i stay about 20 minutes from you. Let me know when you're "plastering" again and i'll come over and witness the charade.

Status
Not open for further replies.