Cars

Members online

I’ve been looking at Range Rovers. Took a 63 plate RRS autobiography for a test drive last week. Stunning motor. Expensive if it needs work though
Old shape better with a facelift one with the led turn signals at the rear,then you’re rolling

We have had 3 micras.

The first shape was ace. Got stolen I repaired it then it failed an mot miserably.

We then had a 52 plate micro I bought for 2k and ran that into the ground and used it as a skip car for years...

My best car I own (daily) is my landy. Never had a vehicle been so perfect that matches me and my character

Had a few minis... a triumph dolomite. A suzuki cappuccino loads of corsa....

Need to add a few more cars when I finish building my garages

We have had 3 micras.

The first shape was ace. Got stolen I repaired it then it failed an mot miserably.

We then had a 52 plate micro I bought for 2k and ran that into the ground and used it as a skip car for years...

My best car I own (daily) is my landy. Never had a vehicle been so perfect that matches me and my character
Square, not good where technology is concerned, a bit slow, breakdown regularly, but lasts for ever and is good at ploughing through shite?
Oh err Mrs.

What you driving now?
Noddy-red-and-yellow-car-replica-sold-eBay-books-791748.jpg

Can’t be arsed with cars at the mo tbf. Had a nice 205gti back in the day. Someone reversed into the front, so rebuilt it and got it resprayed. Came out of work one night, sat in a queue on dual carriageway and looked in rear view mirror as someone came speeding up clueless to the traffic queue. Just looked on and held on as they smashed into me. Nearly killed me. Wrote it off. Fooking gutted. Had a couple of cheap 205’s after that. One had brake failure on way to a festival. Just pulled off motorway, car in front pulled over to turn right into a driveway, brake pedal went to floor and ended up t boning oncoming car as I tried to steer out of it. Should have gone into ditch on left! Thought I’d killed the woman that hit me! One of those that when I came to, got out and lifted her out the car as I thought it was going to go up in flames.
Got a letter few weeks later from the police saying I was going to be prosecuted. Shitting myself. Wrote a letter in response , then next day read it back a d realised I needed to up my game so wrote it again. Never heard anything back. Around the same time someone smashed into the back of my ex bro in laws 2.8 Capri. No wonder I’m fooking twisted!

Had a few nice cars since then, but now they’re just a to b. I probably spend £100
tops a year on my old banger.

Can’t be arsed with cars at the mo tbf. Had a nice 205gti back in the day. Someone reversed into the front, so rebuilt it and got it resprayed. Came out of work one night, sat in a queue on dual carriageway and looked in rear view mirror as someone came speeding up clueless to the traffic queue. Just looked on and held on as they smashed into me. Nearly killed me. Wrote it off. Fooking gutted. Had a couple of cheap 205’s after that. One had brake failure on way to a festival. Just pulled off motorway, car in front pulled over to turn right into a driveway, brake pedal went to floor and ended up t boning oncoming car as I tried to steer out of it. Should have gone into ditch on left! Thought I’d killed the woman that hit me! One of those that when I came to, got out and lifted her out the car as I thought it was going to go up in flames.
Got a letter few weeks later from the police saying I was going to be prosecuted. Shitting myself. Wrote a letter in response , then next day read it back a d realised I needed to up my game so wrote it again. Never heard anything back. Around the same time someone smashed into the back of my ex bro in laws 2.8 Capri. No wonder I’m fooking twisted!

Had a few nice cars since then, but now they’re just a to b. I probably spend £100
tops a year on my old banger.
Yes you're right, this could account for you being twisted.

Hot hatches have come along way,
the 2022 rs3 is the best performance car ever made. 3.1 seconds 0-60 faster than McLaren F1