Cars

Ha I was just gonna type that lol
Yorkshire drug dealers car.

Little Tikes Cozy Coupe

I had one of these a few years ago the v8 version, I had so many issues with it, suspension, gear box, air conditioning, if you’ve had no issues with it your in the minority, if I hadn’t have put so much money into it, I would have taken a sledge hammer to it.
Ranked the most unreliable vehicle in the uk but most people get another one even tho there so much agg bizzare

Ranked the most unreliable vehicle in the uk but most people get another one even tho there so much agg bizzare
It’s not just the car itself, it’s Land Rover aswell they don’t want to know there customer service is shocking. For a car that had a list price of over 80 odd grand new, it was only 3 year old when I bought it. I’ve had BMWs since never missed a beat.

I had one of these a few years ago the v8 version, I had so many issues with it, suspension, gear box, air conditioning, if you’ve had no issues with it your in the minority, if I hadn’t have put so much money into it, I would have taken a sledge hammer to it.
I’ve been looking at the autobiography RRS but comments like yours are really putting me off. So many negative reviews. One car dealer even said it was a good idea to put£100 a month aside in case of any big repair bills.

It’s not just the car itself, it’s Land Rover aswell they don’t want to know there customer service is shocking. For a car that had a list price of over 80 odd grand new, it was only 3 year old when I bought it. I’ve had BMWs since never missed a beat.
X5 is nice but doesn’t have the same appeal as the Range.

I’ve been looking at the autobiography RRS but comments like yours are really putting me off. So many negative reviews. One car dealer even said it was a good idea to put£100 a month aside in case of any big repair bills.
Get yourself a warranty that will cover all the problems for 12 months.
We have had four of them with no major problems though they were newer than what your looking at.

Get yourself a warranty that will cover all the problems for 12 months.
We have had four of them with no major problems though they were newer than what your looking at.
90k for a new autobiography. 3-4 year old ones going for 50-60k. A lot of money for a car without a dealer warranty

90k for a new autobiography. 3-4 year old ones going for 50-60k. A lot of money for a car without a dealer warranty
I
Outside warranty companies will deal with it
Lad has one with a outside warranty I will let you know which company

Go and test drive the Cayenne GTS, you Wouldn’t want to get back in a range Rover or x5
Legendary Porsche quality and handling, there unreal, 72k

Anyone who buys a huge 4x4 and drives it on tarmac 99% of the time is a posing wank3r, IMO.

The western world has become overrun with selfish posers driving gas-guzzling 2-tonne Chelsea tractors, this past decade :endesacuerdo:

Anyone who buys a huge 4x4 and drives it on tarmac 99% of the time is a posing wank3r, IMO.

The western world has become overrun with selfish posers driving gas-guzzling 2-tonne Chelsea tractors, this past decade :endesacuerdo:
So? Have you driven one? Bloody nice to drive. I’m no poser btw

I don't give a fk if they're 'nice to drive'. Still doesn't justify driving 2 tonnes of steel around, just to shift 15 lazy stones around.

That's OK - you're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine.
Where’s my essay? Am I not worth a f**k**g essay?!?

I don't give a fk if they're 'nice to drive'. Still doesn't justify driving 2 tonnes of steel around, just to shift 15 lazy stones around.

That's OK - you're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine.
Don’t se the point in them myself for just road use,
but totally understand being into motor’s having what you want if you can afford it,
Don’t se the difference in some one having the average 3 bed semi or a 5 bed Detached with an acre,