Carlite ultra

Members online

No members online now.

Kinkyboy

I'm doing a little bathroom tomorrow with this,never used in my life,I've heard good things so is it same process as multi I.e overskimming on pva etc? Does it set quicker? There's two types of carlite so is the ultra better or worse etc?

I'm doing a little bathroom tomorrow with this,never used in my life,I've heard good things so is it same process as multi I.e overskimming on pva etc? Does it set quicker? There's two types of carlite so is the ultra better or worse etc?
Lovely gear , my preferred one , it’s a bit faster but not hugely so , it works same as multi , finish is better though , you may need more water , it appears to pull in faster but comes back with water

Lovely gear , my preferred one , it’s a bit faster but not hugely so , it works same as multi , finish is better though , you may need more water , it appears to pull in faster but comes back with water
Thanks John much appreciated.

Let us know how it goes mate , it’s amazing really we are just about at September and talking about Irish skim over here in uk , everyone seems to say the same though that the gears lovely

Not used the ultra but the Carlite finish is pucka I think the ultra goes off quicker, no need for speedskimmers or plastic fantastic flimsy as f**k devices just need your carbon steel marshal town, the way things used to be. Guess there will be a lot of pissed off trowel makers now even the multi is performing brilliant now

Not used the ultra but the Carlite finish is pucka I think the ultra goes off quicker, no need for speedskimmers or plastic fantastic flimsy as f**k devices just need your carbon steel marshal town, the way things used to be. Guess there will be a lot of pissed off trowel makers now even the multi is performing brilliant now
You’d need a caddy for the amount of gadgets they have these days

Was just gonna say multi.s f**k**g lovely at min. Think they have cleaned machines during lock down

Good stuff at the moment, seems a bit finer, flatten when a bit wetter than usual and then it takes a second trowel in no time, myself and the lad had 3 hits and left at 3.30 all prepped for same tomorrow. It's like skimming floating.

Do you know what I've been thinking that about the Multifinish as well. Working really nicely. Long may it continue.

so used carlite ultra today,mixed up nice and spreads further than multi,bit gritty tho and on a whole I prefer multi.its a different sight to spreading pink s**t mind..loves water as has been said and tears if you don't get plenty on,il be honest if multi and carlite was nxt to each other at same price I'd choose multi..seems to finish nicer on boards as opposed to over skim aswell but that just might be me..in a nut shell multi is better

so used carlite ultra today,mixed up nice and spreads further than multi,bit gritty tho and on a whole I prefer multi.its a different sight to spreading pink s**t mind..loves water as has been said and tears if you don't get plenty on,il be honest if multi and carlite was nxt to each other at same price I'd choose multi..seems to finish nicer on boards as opposed to over skim aswell but that just might be me..in a nut shell multi is better

Couldnt of wrote it better mysen

Bit difficult to judge the multi at the moment , it's all fresh and not hanging around in open yards
Come winter the moaning will return

Used a few bags beginning of the week and seems good. Seems to pull in a bit quicker