Can't decide

Members online

It's one of vince's mates. All for show really. You couldn't keep that s**t up all day long and leave a decent float coat.

f**k I don't know, getting a wall scratched and the floor screeded in same hit sounds good to me. Bit rough around the edges but with more practice, hell come good lol

Like said its for show for 1 minute only and he's still s**t y on earth ud cross trowel after ruling off gives ur answer..if he was like that all day he'd be dead in a year..

Like said its for show for 1 minute only and he's still s**t y on earth ud cross trowel after ruling off gives ur answer..if he was like that all day he'd be dead in a year..
Looks like he in good shape there though kitchy ,

Obviously he been going gym to keep in shape bro

:birras:

I used to have 1 of them fitbit wristbands a couple years ago and used to wear it to work and it said I burned a average of 2800 ish calories a day!! Ain't getting fat on them numbers pal..calmed down tho now dont work as hard as I used to

Ive honestly hardly ever seen a fat spread..u wont get a fat site worker

I know a few fat plasterers. One I used to work with didn't eat all day. Just smoked fags then went home and devoured his body weight in take aways :sisi:
I've also worked with an ex smack head who wouldn't take an ounce of food with him to work and then hunt down the local off licence for a 4 pack of fosters for dinner lol
I served my time with a right mix of characters. All good spreads though!

I ran a half marathon this morning for something to do. 1000 ft of climbing in it too

:musculoso:
f**k that marathan s**t lol..i cnt run at min had acl and meniscus reconstruction last July..just been given go ahead to start jogging 10 months post op its been f**k**g hell..never again will I play footy..only bonus ive got out of it is ive been off big ceilings for a year as cnt get bk on stilts yet so lad I work with does em..

I know a few fat plasterers. One I used to work with didn't eat all day. Just smoked fags then went home and devoured his body weight in take aways :sisi:
I've also worked with an ex smack head who wouldn't take an ounce of food with him to work and then hunt down the local off licence for a 4 pack of fosters for dinner lol
I served my time with a right mix of characters. All good spreads though!
All we eat at work is 5 weatabix in morning then f**k all til get home..hardcore s**t I tell Tha

Just watched this and can't decide if it's good or bad?
Technique is good but a bit messy!!

i have seen a plasterer float like that before. his labourer would sweep then wet the floor, and then he would tip the barrow load against the wall, chris law the plasterer would then push the course stuff up the wall using both his trowel and hawk to apply .

He's not even that fast.
Bloke that taught me to hardwall nursing homes floated properly and pissed on that guy for speed.

Watch how he trowels it after he rules, it's that soft he's pushing hollows into it, I wouldn't like to be skimming it after him anyway, the blockwork would be easier to skim ffs