Cancer cures !!!!..??

• Thread starter Deleted member 14228
  • Start date
There's loads about cancer cures going on and I personally have seen that thc has cured someone with cancer to a point.. Long story! But there's a story not in the main stream news about a man cured of cancer that used do dog worming tabs! Google it and see? Cancer is a paracite that a chemical in the tabs kills!!
Come on then let's see how this goes!!!
So if a dog worming tablet cures cancer. Y do dogs die of cancer then

I took them for about six months after I was sick. Prescribed them even though my cholesterol was fine. No side effects. Don’t take them anymore doctors decided I didn’t need them after all.
They are offered when your 10 year risk for heart attack or stroke is >= 10% regardless of your cholesterol. Statins have a stabilising effect on coronary arteries as well as cholesterol lowering.

So if a dog worming tablet cures cancer. Y do dogs die of cancer then
Now you make a good point mate , I thought about this for a year , if we are to believe what we are told I.e if we smoke , drink , eat to much and get over weight we increase our risks of getting cancer then why do dogs get cancer ?
sorry to mcbentlegs if offended but my theory is the rates of cancer have gone up and the dogs that get it all stems from cheyrobl , if you look at the rate increase compared to when that happened it’s obvious, they never could stop the radiation travelling around the world and for how long and how quick it spread then all the grounds infected and then into the earth and food chain

Or something along those lines if you get what I mean

If a fit healthy dog or person doesn’t smoke then how do they get tumbers ? Either water or food is the only two things going in or air and surrounding

Or something along those lines if you get what I mean

If a fit healthy dog or person doesn’t smoke then how do they get tumbers ? Either water or food is the only two things going in or air and surrounding
Genetics mate, it seems to run in family’s.

And what about dogs and animals how do they get it ? My mates dog died of it two years ago at 6 years old
Only logic I see is water
If I put a bowl of tap water down at the side of a dirty rain water puddle in fields near my house the dog will always go for the rain water
Try it if you have a dog

Saying that though you may partly be right there must be something in our genes stu I just throwing ideas out there as it gets me mad

Saying that though you may partly be right there must be something in our genes stu I just throwing ideas out there as it gets me mad
Was it angelina jolie who got her breasts removed as breast cancer had killed her mother and sister or something and while she was all clear wasn’t taking a chance or am I talking sh ite?

With regards to our health ,we all have to live our lives the way we choose best . There is a'lot of information and opinion out there. There are no guarantees in life and ignorance is not an excuse . Good luck everyone and as some one once said ........No one is getting out of here alive.

Get some pics up in me retro plasteri g thread @essexandy @malc you must have some good ens
1FF9D936-0A0F-4C5F-8068-B02DBEFE7E7C.jpeg
Andy and Malc after they’d served there time

What if we are more important & special than you are told !
Our body’s are not built to function with drugs we have everything! We need our body’s do not need the drugs Do not roll
Over & except the lies they feed you

You have to reprogram your mindset

Your welcome

There is so much b*ll***s and misunderstanding of what cancer is, and what can cause on this thread. This thread itself should carry a health warning.
Andy I guess your over 50 yrs old
Nothing wrong with your mindset
You have been told you what to think
& not how to think
Your welcome

I take CBD oil under my tongue now for 3 years. Its good for cough ,colds and sore holes.lol. Always had gout and pain in my shoulders and wrists and pretty pain in all joints. Now I think I can jump over the moon. Never takes a pain killer anymore. Its the best next think to sliced bread. At least for me. I buy the strongest CBD oil i can get

Cancer is an umbrella term for aggressive cell growth, there will never be a "cure" but slowly they will find ways for the countless types to be halted or slowed down..

Its depressing but it's the truth

To the people with the conspiratorial mind-sets, the universe is based on chance and therefor there are chances of anything and they are higher or lower.. some get lucky some don't... the government or big pharmaceutical companies don't want children to die young of cancer.. NO ONE wants that.. not even the worst people.

No mate my auntie died last year tumbers at 70 she was the most clean living person you’d ever meet but her mother 84 when she died smoked all her life and drank
Vincey it's in the food chain!! How can it be years ago probly 1in10 get cancer but it's now almost half!! Thc does kill cancer if it's the right stuff!! If people don't believe it then so be it!! But I know a bloke who it's cured!! My misses has had cancer aswell and had radio and chemo and says if comes back she will take thc after seeing the bloke in our village get over lung cancer through thc oil!! And believe me she was biggest sceptic going!!!!!!!!

Vincey it's in the food chain!! How can it be years ago probly 1in10 get cancer but it's now almost half!! Thc does kill cancer if it's the right stuff!! If people don't believe it then so be it!! But I know a bloke who it's cured!! My misses has had cancer aswell and had radio and chemo and says if comes back she will take thc after seeing the bloke in our village get over lung cancer through thc oil!! And believe me she was biggest sceptic going!!!!!!!!
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue (1).jpg

@plasmaniac did you just play the 'your'e not a plasterer' card?
Tell ya what card I just played steef... My misses has had cancer twice and we been living on borrowed time for a few years!! I ain't just spouting s**t we are in touch with cancer survivers aswell as those who have
Died.. And I'm a real plasterer of 35 years!! I like a few on here don't just skim board!!!