Cancer cures !!!!..??

• Thread starter Deleted member 14228
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14228

There's loads about cancer cures going on and I personally have seen that thc has cured someone with cancer to a point.. Long story! But there's a story not in the main stream news about a man cured of cancer that used do dog worming tabs! Google it and see? Cancer is a paracite that a chemical in the tabs kills!!
Come on then let's see how this goes!!!

Watch the documentary.

It's called "cancer, the forbidden cures."

Was available on DVD
On YouTube now

More than one cure......

Tells you why they don't go mainstream etc..

All controlled by big pharma.

Of course there are cures
FDA big pharma have no intention of
Providing the cure
All they are doing is treating the symptoms not curing

This is the one they do not want you to know about!
Vitamin b17 best source is the apricot shell but those who sell these have say to be used for cosmetics only

High dose vitamin c
This also is the one they do not want you to know about

The human body is amazing & does not need the drugs
Think about it .... a uk winter everyone is full of cold flu
You are basically low on vitamin d
Sun light provided this
You Go to docs so he can give you a vaccine flu jab .......fookers

There's loads about cancer cures going on and I personally have seen that thc has cured someone with cancer to a point.. Long story! But there's a story not in the main stream news about a man cured of cancer that used do dog worming tabs! Google it and see? Cancer is a paracite that a chemical in the tabs kills!!
Google it? Ha ha !

I actually find these cancer conspiracies quite distasteful.. my mum works at McMillan cancer support in a hospital.. the horror stories she tells me are f**k**g tragic, you'd have to be a complete idiot to think there's a world wide conspiracy and these people die needlessly.. some of which are the doctors, surgeons, scientists you claim to be hiding the cure from us. Not much winds me up but this is insanity.

Recently, several cancer patients were admitted to university hospitals due to side effects after taking deworming medicines and one of them died, amid growing concerns over cancer patients’ rush to take anthelmintic drugs to cure their disease.

Barking up the wrong tree I guess..

I actually find these cancer conspiracies quite distasteful.. my mum works at McMillan cancer support in a hospital.. the horror stories she tells me are f**k**g tragic, you'd have to be a complete idiot to think there's a world wide conspiracy and these people die needlessly.. some of which are the doctors, surgeons, scientists you claim to be hiding the cure from us. Not much winds me up but this is insanity.
Well said. I f**k**g detest conspiraloons.
They're either disrespectful wankers making a game out of very serious things or they are just f**k**g idiots who can't see what's in front of their faces.

Last lab was one. I had to tell him to shut the f**k up or go home.

Well said. I f**k**g detest conspiraloons.
They're either disrespectful wankers making a game out of very serious things or they are just f**k**g idiots who can't see what's in front of their faces.

Last lab was one. I had to tell him to shut the f**k up or go home.
Was he a stoner by any chance?

My old man has them, swear they are making him lose his marbles
There is a'lot of negative opinions about them the harm that they actually do .The drive by big pharma and government to get us all on them even as a preventative measure . My farther was on them for T.I.A problems and he died from dementia .........Just saying

How many on here on Statins?. just out of interest .
I took them for about six months after I was sick. Prescribed them even though my cholesterol was fine. No side effects. Don’t take them anymore doctors decided I didn’t need them after all.

Defo thc kills some cancer cells, a friend of my uncles had a Brain tumour the size of Orange and docs give him less then two months to live, years on he’s free of cancer now all from high doses of thc, and now runs/owns a cbd shop and helping treating others,

Respect to your mom mate,
My mom's on the receiving care

Didn't think the oil had any of the intoxicatein effects of actual cannabis,
Full extract is the whole plant mate between 40 - 80 % thc , am not on about cbd oils in shops , I mean a proper plant, they say the thc (which makes you high ) confuses the cancer it does know what to do

Just putting it out therre. It aint freezing in Jamaica either
Screenshot_20191217-221254_Samsung Internet.jpg