"can you mesh and base coat these boards?"

Members online

Olican

Private Member
I've had a message off a client, wants to render these. :frenetico: look a bit flexible to me.

IMG_20200417_100207.jpg

I've had a message off a client, wants to render these. :frenetico: look a bit flexible to me.

View attachment 47543
Rendered as in sand cement or a bagged render ?
I wouldn’t, There not designed to be rendered over really on externals, a render manufacturer wont warranty it, most cement renders are approved for certain boards and the issue for me would be how will your render adhere to it ?

Rendered as in sand cement or a bagged render ?
I wouldn’t, There not designed to be rendered over really on externals, a render manufacturer wont warranty it, most cement renders are approved for certain boards and the issue for me would be how will your render adhere to it ?
Bagged render, I won't touch it. They're for tiling , foam filled and with a bit of flex to them. Told me he's going with sas base coat and 1.5m top.

Bagged render, I won't touch it. They're for tiling , foam filled and with a bit of flex to them. Told me he's going with sas base coat and 1.5m top.
Its good gear sas render. I wouldn’t though there wouldn’t be a lot of strength to it, ie if someone knocked it, it would puncture.

Its good gear sas render. I wouldn’t though there wouldn’t be a lot of strength to it, ie if someone knocked it, it would puncture.

With the right spec, some are s**t hot. I think ewi store was doing a 2 mesh system that made it double hard.

On flimsy polystyrene demo

Just a demo, I wouldn't span joists with that flimsy s**t (maybe clad over osb or something with it if you had to).