can you help me please on labour price

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

nski

hi new to this site but can anyone explain what labour charges are and what they consit of ie can i charge for cleaning up beading setting up etci have been working for a fime for years so all i was picking up was a wage now going at it on me own any help will be greatfull cheers peeps

No one will share prices with you , you need to do a search on previous topics off this nature, and you may get the info you require, welcome to the forum by the way , normally people introduce themselves and give a little more background info before jumping in at the deep end. Good luck, and go easy chaps :RpS_wink::RpS_wink:

Time on the job = Labour, unless you're just calling in for a cup of tea + biscuits:RpS_thumbup:

You don't charge for anything except for plastering mate cleaning and any prepping is done in you're own time

bit of contention on the site regarding discussing prices at the moment ....

Last edited:
seriously:RpS_lol:.
have a serious think about what your asking when your doin these things are you working..................? or sitting in the van playing with ya self.
thats like sayin im a chef and do i just charge for the time the food is actually getting hot in the oven or do i charge for all the prep that goes into getting that food ready to go in the oven.

Status
Not open for further replies.