Can I sleep

The doctor recommended taking Phenegren, not sure that's the right spelling. Anyway it's a hayfever treatment that makes you drowsy if you take one tablet and knocks you right out if you take two.
He said that they're non habit forming, so a better option over proper sleeping tablets.
I don't take one every night, maybe two or three nights a week.

The doctor recommended taking Phenegren, not sure that's the right spelling. Anyway it's a hayfever treatment that makes you drowsy if you take one tablet and knocks you right out if you take two.
He said that they're non habit forming, so a better option over proper sleeping tablets.
I was taking hay-fever tabs at start of summer, didn't know they were drowsy and couldn't understand why the f**k I was so groggy at work, wasnt til someone told me I realised. Whoops

Blurb? Like an introduction/summary description thing? Good book , got my imagination going where you can imagine the setting and scenery and what the people look like. Must get down the library soon .
Yup blurb is the official term for it.... I know, I'm like, a fountain of wonderous and useful information! I'm definitely going to read that looks right up my street cheers

When I were a lickle lad, my dad had to go overseas to do stuff for the queen......I liked my dads beddybise stories......his solution, was to let me have a radio in my bedroom, I would tune it to radio 4....and listen to the droning discussions or “book at bedtime”.......

Now, many, many years later any documentary, or even a commentary as long as it’s a male voice, will have me asleep in moments.
Oh, and encyclopaedia’s.......brill reading.

Someone told me a swing of night nurse b4 bed works but not easy to get hold of these days! Prescription now apparently

Ok just checked in case anyone wants to try this; it's actually called Phenergan.

Avoiding caffeine in the afternoon will help. As you age you become more sensitive to caffeine. It stays in your system for up to 6 hours.

If I have a big day planned I take some of that Night Nurse stuff and that knocks me right out :D

I have taken sleeping tabs in the past but reality is night nuirse is better :D

Im 34 In a couple weeks hated turning 30 now I got all you old goats telling what being over 40 is like I’m just gonna rohypnol myself every night and hope the Mrs takes advantage of me

Im 34 In a couple weeks hated turning 30 now I got all you old goats telling what being over 40 is like I’m just gonna rohypnol myself every night and hope the Mrs takes advantage of me
By the sounds of it the way she tugs little pagey you'd wake up with a detachment! :LOL:

I got 3 hours last night that's good for me lol just troweling up first gage feeling fresh as a daisy!! How I'm never tired baffles me I suppose it's cos IL be home for 1:birra:

What the experts say is to go to bed at 2am and get up at 6am every day for 2 weeks. Then 1am - 6am ... Then 12am - 6am. Stick to this and you will get a sleeping pattern going and all will be well. If you start getting out of a routine you will never get any good sleep. If I go to bed at 10.30pm I fall asleep. If I go at midnight I can't sleep as I missed my slot...Good tv documentary on this a few years back, as some people only need 4- 5 hours sleep a night but it must remain the same time or it goes tits up and they don't sleep