Can anyone recommend any injury/life insurance that covers trades?

Members online

Zippydragon

Hi all,
Long story short but after a slight health scare got a bit panicked and want to make sure I am covered if I get injured or worse. Does anyone else use any cover

Hi all,
Long story short but after a slight health scare got a bit panicked and want to make sure I am covered if I get injured or worse. Does anyone else use any cover
I was also tempted by this. Fell over pissed at a wedding and pulled the ligaments in my shoulder and couldn't work for a month. There was 2 options basically, 1 it pays you out a fixed amount per injury, so a leg break is 2k say. The other pays a weekly amount for the whole time you can't work. Problem is they pay like 50% of your declared wage.... Which may not be all that much lol

Hi all,
Just do life insurance for critical illness. For sickness might as well put 50 100 pound to the side to cover your self.

Wifes looking in to this for me as its her line of work. I.ll let ye know outcome. Only life insurance though.

That’s fine just want to cover things. Had some reps come to a site years ago trying to sell PI cover and laughed at them....oh how young and silly I was!

Hi all,

I have insurance through totallysports, had to be one that covered motocross for me so you could probably find something better suited but I can't fault them at all..

Had an accident August 2017 and broke my left femur and fractured my wrist.. was off work for 7 months, I got paid out about £4000 for the breaks but then £1700 a month in income, was enough to pay all my bills and put food on the table.. that policy costs me about £80 a month.

Worth every penny!