Cameras

Formby plastering

Anyone have them on there property??
Guy from across the street knocked on the door said hed seen someone on his camera trying to get access into peoples houses including mine through the front door at 3.30 am this morning the thought of some smackhead or burglar is making me boil especially when you have kids inside

Yeah I’ve got them, need them nowadays. It won’t stop them but give you a chance of knowing them. Watched 2 scruffs on it before trying car doors, got in one and they was in it for 4 and a half mins. Walked off with 20 grands worth of kit which they wouldn’t of had a clue of what it was. One set off up he street then chilled out whilst waiting for his mate who was still filling his boots at the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I’ve got them, need them nowadays. It won’t stop them but give you a chance of knowing them. Watched 2 scruffs on it before trying car doors, got in one and they was in it for 4 and a half mins. Walked off with 20 grands worth of kit which they wouldn’t of had a clue of what it was. One set off up he street then chilled out whilst waiting for his mate who was still filling his boots at the car.

Its absoloutely horrible knowing there trying whilst your asleep... im sure there not going to be stupid enough to try twice but i feel like staying up just to see .. thinking of installing an alarm system too

Its absoloutely horrible knowing there trying whilst your asleep... im sure there not going to be stupid enough to try twice but i feel like staying up just to see .. thinking of installing an alarm system too

Get a good one and put door contacts on the doors on your van if you can park the van close enough. You can get them so they send a silent alarm off in your house for 10 sec before the noise kicks in. By that time you should hopefully be up dressed and flogging the f**k out of them. I keep a plant pot at the end of my drive just incase they drive off I’ll bounce it off the windscreen. Should slow them down abit.

Get a good one and put door contacts on the doors on your van if you can park the van close enough. You can get them so they send a silent alarm off in your house for 10 sec before the noise kicks in. By that time you should hopefully be up dressed and flogging the f**k out of them. I keep a plant pot at the end of my drive just incase they drive off I’ll bounce it off the windscreen. Should slow them down abit.

Definately going to start enquiring about all after this little stint. Thanks for the tips.

I have a new foundland dog she weighs 9 stone and as strong as a horse that’s the only camera we need.

When she goes though I’ll be installing cameras for sure

Beast Of a dog
& best form of security Owning a proper dog
& not a yapping handbag dog lol

I had them in last house, ,,, do research before you buy them, ,, mine were not good at night vision.
HD is the way to go .and check lux for good night vision.

I do my security checks every night, check the van and car doors, then lock the house it’s a bit of an ocd things because I’ll check three or four times. I put the house alarm on overnight the sensors are downstairs and I can set it from the cupboard and then go upstairs happy the house is safe. Got a bat next to my bed and want a dog aswell but the girls are still young so not sure, in our last house someone got into the back garden and I woke up and Chased them down the road with the bat, I would have killed him I completely lost my head.

What’s the name of the setup you’ve got mate?
Oooh good question! They were about £70 per camera from argos so only cheap, but they are internals angled out through windows, so not ideal for everyone. (I always think if robbers see external cams they put their hoods up).

Then theres an app I use to monitor all the cameras.

Infra red, had one set up in my studio once at the dead of night and it kept picking up a bloody fly or something flying around. You can set how sensitive they are tho.
The apps called hubble but I need to check the cams.

I leave the lights on downstairs at night and also got a movement sensor light outside when people walk past it lights the driveway