Calling all Irish plasterers

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some family (in-laws) in drogheda, know a lad from Ardee too, Barry McCoy, plays rugby for them I think, what sort of work is your main stuff? Domestic, sites or private self builds?

I no barry mc coy well. Private builds and domestic. I have 14 apartments coming up in dublin to skim.

Same as me with private builds & domestic, not over keen on domestic to be honest. Try to stay away from Dublin too if I can help it, just do a few on south side. Can't believe you know Barry, can't believe how small world it is, between you & johnio this week, unbelievable!!

Same as me with private builds & domestic, not over keen on domestic to be honest. Try to stay away from Dublin too if I can help it, just do a few on south side. Can't believe you know Barry, can't believe how small world it is, between you & johnio this week, unbelievable!!

Next time you see barry tell him keith mc keever says your black.lol barrys first cousin is my best mate. I f**k**g hate dublin i work north side of it when i have to. The standard of work in dublin is desperate.

Just been in Donegal for the weekend, doesn't seem to be much happening there alright

Status
Not open for further replies.