Cables in boxes an i'll clean em out

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do u want a hand in a couple of weeks?, getting xtension finished then gonna b on the look out ,turned quite a bit away to try and finish this bloody fing
I may do, we are finishing up two at the min, then up to bloody wood green, got some in Peckham soon hopefully...text me as I lost your number when I broke my phone and swapped chips...

We are doing ceilings at the min and the down lighters have a foam that covers the hole s you can plaster straight over, the should do the same for all electrics, makes it clean and practical...

We cut dpc to the size of the box and put that over the top of the wires tucked in , keeps it all nice and clean :RpS_thumbsup:

You must be a mind reader cos (sad i know) but i've been thinking the same thing this morning. for the last couple i have done i just did not clean the sockets out after i had done and when then whinged on I simply said if you leave the wires coiled in the boxes i will clean the boxes out." Cos if you aint gonna help me i certainly aint gonna help you". There may have been a few expletives thrown into that like lazy clunts etc etc and the odd fluke off but you get the picture.

This is exactly what I tell every sparks I follow.

I snipped some on a job a few months back and took a tip of someone on here and before I dabbed another wall with sockets on I put them through the hole in the box and nailed it to the wall. Enjoy hooking that up f**k*r

Now this idea I really like for the worst of the T***s.

Your just lowering yourself to their level if you don't clean them out. If they are thick then they won't notice, if they are lazy they won't care but if they've got anything about themselves they will make a mental note.

No you're not, if your plastering is tip top that speaks for itself. If you let them keep getting away with it you're just weak IMO.

This is exactly what I tell every sparks I follow.

Now this idea I really like for the worst of the T***s.

No you're not, if your plastering is tip top that speaks for itself. If you let them keep getting away with it you're just weak IMO.

Actions speak louder than words.

Status
Not open for further replies.