c**t

Members online

All them yu tubers are full of shite@ exact reason why there’s so many fuxim chancers /
It’ is fuxin plastering ..do a apprenticeship learn from real pros …
The end

This is the only vid you need to watch

Last edited:
No box screeds. The wall was already flat as f**k. Should be showing them how to float and set a 3.4m Victorian wall that is f**ked and out of plumb with a kitchen going in.

Actually got cracks on ceiling and wall near log burner . Think I.ll tackle em in new years

Yes the new year. Lots to do in the new year. I’m chipping away at my snagging list. Minor stuff to me but continuous nagging from the Mrs. We will get there :numberone:

Yes the new year. Lots to do in the new year. I’m chipping away at my snagging list. Minor stuff to me but continuous nagging from the Mrs. We will get there :numberone:
Got to get utility and downstairs toilet finished. . Then garden . Still 3 ton of sharp sand sat on there @essexandy . Thinkni will then just go through most of house again. Redecorating

I feel your pain mate, Mrs and lists is the devils work !
Just finished gutting and redoing one of our rooms where she nagged for me to do one of those media walls ! :eek:
Screenshot_20231124-000555.png

I feel your pain mate, Mrs and lists is the devils work !
Just finished gutting and redoing one of our rooms where she nagged for me to do one of those media walls ! :eek:
View attachment 76453

Very nice mate. Top job as always (y)

Obviously the CHD will further your skills if you need additional help. It’s a small amount to pay for what’s on offer. Here’s a recent testimonial…

f**k off!
…Mr Spit and Polish

Well, that’s just fine. Continue to struggle S and P. We’re here when you’re ready (y)