Buying tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankk

Bought a still saw,a 110v paddle and transformer,a hilti breaker and some other bits and bobs buider tools trowels,levels.
A friend of a friend from the local pub.
350 pounds.its good when a bargain comes along.
whats the best bargain you fellas have had?

tbh cant see the point of not buying legit and use your receipts against your tax at yr end

My van is now parked at the back of my sisters house as 2 vans where cleared out the other night. My van is full of gear at the minute as on 3 different jobs tomorrow. I have to get the labourer will have to pick me up to go get my van in the morning. What a f**k**g joke.

Ive had my car and shed turned over.so mabye its karma?
A grands worth of tools for 350.
Good god, I have a bargain.

My van is now parked at the back of my sisters house as 2 vans where cleared out the other night. My van is full of gear at the minute as on 3 different jobs tomorrow. I have to get the labourer will have to pick me up to go get my van in the morning. What a f**k**g joke.

Where does your sister live Keith?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So yes then.
You have never been robbed and dont know how it feels?

So if you no how it feels why are you going to buy robbed tools someone's in the s**t and more than likely loosing money... No being funny mate but you sound like a right prick.. Simple! I'll say what everyone's thinking

So if you no how it feels why are you going to buy robbed tools someone's in the s**t and more than likely loosing money... No being funny mate but you sound like a right prick.. Simple! I'll say what everyone's thinking
Might be morally wrong but If I dont buy them im sure someone else will.

The chap called me a mug? So why not have my say? Wow what a bunch of saints you lot are.how do you know tools are stolen?

Just gets boring, and a good reason why established lads leave the forum or rarely post , because it's tedious.
U spot on there ...it's not just forum though ..it's all internet n social media etc..what ever the topic ..shame as well as it is a good way to see what others do

Thing is with thematical forums and fb groups that its repetitive, which is boring after a while hence people leaving.

plasjack post: 907219 said:
Get off the forum you f**k**g dingbatt go have a drink with you smack rat theiveing friends!
Thanks for your Input. Most helpfull post I have read of yours.

Bought a still saw,a 110v paddle and transformer,a hilti breaker and some other bits and bobs buider tools trowels,levels.
A friend of a friend from the local pub.
350 pounds.its good when a bargain comes along.
whats the best bargain you fellas have had?

fooking hell --- Frank that sounds like the gear i had nicked would you be so kind and return to their rightful owner :inocente:
and redeem yourself here on the forum

Thanks for your Input. Most helpfull post I have read of yours.
Ok thumbs up to you

People on here are good lads I've realised in last few weeks! So just keep your self to your self the question you asked about the sockets and switches?! Haha come on mate basic stuff and common sense

See that is part of the problem if I don't someone else will. If you know the tools are not stolen yes it would be a good buy. The problem is 99% of the time it's some poor c**ts tools

Go by the school 3rd house on the right u have to go down a lane u can't see the house from the road. No one will find the keys under the block at the back of the van.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Brilliant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats the retort of a total douche.
You price to include the wear and tear, replacement etc of tools, your accountant will help you recoup some of the initial outlay being in anyway responsible for depriving a man of his livelihood deserves a beating or more, buying them has encouraged the thieves, no demand means no market, the question that raises is what standards & ethics do you follow when conducting & operating your business? Seems to me your arrogant & ignorant pond scum.

Ive had my car and shed turned over.so mabye its karma?
A grands worth of tools for 350.
Good god, I have a bargain.
A grands worth of tools???? The hilti breaker on it own is worth £1800, I bet my b*ll***s to a Barndance them chordy

Status
Not open for further replies.