Buying a machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

user_removed

Just a few questions for guys in the know.

Iv been researching machines and hopefully will be buying 1 in the near future, I'm leaning towards the G4 due to reliability, the mtec m300 has also been mentioned but I have read a couple of negative comments.

Work wise it will be used solely for external rendering, spraying backing coats, mono, top coats etc.

Domestic only so 50m2 per day max, hand balling is starting to hurt now, so would like to take the pain out if it and start enjoying external works again.

Is les Lord still going in maltby rotherham? They have changed there site and I didn't know if they had stopped selling machines.

Thanks in advance.

your a way off for a new one for that.
one of them machine floggers will be on here soon.

Just a few questions for guys in the know.

Iv been researching machines and hopefully will be buying 1 in the near future, I'm leaning towards the G4 due to reliability, the mtec m300 has also been mentioned but I have read a couple of negative comments.

Work wise it will be used solely for external rendering, spraying backing coats, mono, top coats etc.

Domestic only so 50m2 per day max, hand balling is starting to hurt now, so would like to take the pain out if it and start enjoying external works again.

Is les Lord still going in maltby rotherham? They have changed there site and I didn't know if they had stopped selling machines.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @mac_plastering ,

The M300 has now been upgraded to the M330. M-tec machines in the past have received negative reviews. But that was mainly on the Duo-Mix machine. The M300 and M330 has always been our biggest selling and most successful machine.

We now offer the EZE K4 which is an alternative to the G4.

The EZE K4 and EZE Genset package is on sale for £7000.00 + VAT so for a brand new 3 phase machine it is certainly the best deal around.

If you need any information on either machine, please give me a call on 01242 236699 and I will be happy to help

Ryan

I started with a seconhand 3 phrase monojet. Bought the whole lot as a complete set up off monojetman who was selling up. Someone will be selling a complete outfit before long.

Good machine the G4 but you are looking a lot more than your budget if buying new. Dont rely on just mains power, some modern rcd's are so sensitive that you will still need a generator. Been there a few times.

The 3 phrase can pump quite a distance and heighth. Handy for those Victorian villa gables.

Mac I sprayed 85m2 today with my ritmo L using monorex
It's a great machine pal.ideal for domestic works.
I am using this on a site at the minute who are hot on safety also.running off the genie and they are cool with it!!
That deal ian has is a goodun for sure

Why would I bullshit!!
Started spraying around 1.30.finished around 6.
That was with 2 problems mid spray.
We spray in 2 passes also which will take a bit longer.

We had the full 20m of hoses on and were pumping up around 10m off the ground.this was causing a issue.

Know what you mean at that height. Sometimes ok sometimes a bit of a struggle. Now we have the Ritmo 1 lift up. Get the lab to carry the bags though.

Status
Not open for further replies.