machine hire

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello lads im a new member so be gentle with me,anyway got a big external job to start shortly over 500m2 the builder wants the thin coat render coloured gear so im thinking of hiring a machine to spray the base coat on ive been in touch with pft about hiring a g4 but its been 13years since ive used one anyway the bloke mentioned another machine which is better for external spraying than the g4 cant remember the name.then he said what base are you using itold him sakret map L hes never heard of it
and its going to be a ball ache doing by hand so whats the best machine

Hello, If the render can be pumped through a plastering machine then i would suggest going for the G4 if you have allready used it. Why not do the job with someone who has a machine, you will save on hire and have an experienced man with the machine.
Where you based

sprayit said:
Hello, If the render can be pumped through a plastering machine then i would suggest going for the G4 if you have allready used it. Why not do the job with someone who has a machine, you will save on hire and have an experienced man with the machine.
Where you based
merseyside

sprayit said:
Where you based
hello mate im based in merseyside and i could do with a hand

try putting an advert in the plasterers wanted section on here. There are quite a few guys around your area and some will travel.

if you want some nice beige burber fitted hes your man......or i guess if your after a money obsessed mtec salesman hes your man too

southernmonkey said:
funnily enough i had 2 guys come to me who'd been to see him.........but there ok now lol
300 bags of 30kg map L 50 tubs of 25 kg shk silocone plaster 11tubs of 15ltr pg primer 11 rolls of mesh £5987 inc vat delivered can that price be beaten?

Status
Not open for further replies.