Buying a Diesel

Members online

Superhawk

Advice required please.... I currently have two G4’s and a ritmo but I’m wanting a diesel machine, attracted mainly by the distance it’ll pump in comparison and just seems a tidier setup . All site work, using the likes of Weber and Krend material.
First up , they’re expensive, but I dunno if second hand worth the risk? Then, which machine/dealer? I’m familiar with the Putzmeister brand but see other cheaper machines at CES and P1SS? Just trying to get the right mix of price/reliability I suppose but would appreciate any advice from diesel guys. Thanks

Advice required please.... I currently have two G4’s and a ritmo but I’m wanting a diesel machine, attracted mainly by the distance it’ll pump in comparison and just seems a tidier setup . All site work, using the likes of Weber and Krend material.
First up , they’re expensive, but I dunno if second hand worth the risk? Then, which machine/dealer? I’m familiar with the Putzmeister brand but see other cheaper machines at CES and P1SS? Just trying to get the right mix of price/reliability I suppose but would appreciate any advice from diesel guys. Thanks

Please feel free to call me on 07891460532

Last year we became a dealer for PUTZMEISTER so will be able to help you

Ryan

No problem buying 2ad hand. They are a work horse r@s last about 80 ton but u get more waste using them. c**t to wash out takes about 30min 5to10 min to set up. If u have a place to store one and doing big sites I'd buy one.

I've owned a few, where's the risk a 3 cylinder Diesel engine is a 3 cylinder diesel engine there's not much to go wrong, if it's been serviced regularly. I've owned an sp11 and a utiform v2. One bought new one bought second hand, I used to a lot of screeding hence why I had the need for 2, but the arse fell out of flowcsreeds a few years ago so I got rid of the sp11 then the v2 was an expensive shelf in the unit so that went, there a bit cumbersome really for rendering in my opinion.
We do a lot more ewi work now and thin coats so rarely even use a machine these days, I've just a ritmo l these days and a gang that works for us has a G4.