Bulgarians

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would doubtthetruth of your friends statement, remember everyone has to buy food, payment, have tools etc,diesel .so it won't stack up. Just scaremongering

its true mate, wether they are getting £1 a meter wage from a subbie, or they have got the job on a £1 a meter from the site, i dont know, i will find out though. Its not new bulgarians, its current people who live here. But if there work is good, and they are happy to earn that kind of money, then thats up to them and the people who employ them.

John your missing the point, we the British people was never given a chance to voice what we think about all those coming in from europe. They are scared shitless to give us a vote on "in or out."
I am sick of hearing about what great workers they, so are we the given the chance .
And yes you are wasting a vote on Ed and his gang..:RpS_thumbsup:

John your missing the point, we the British people was never given a chance to voice what we think about all those coming in from europe. They are scared shitless to give us a vote on "in or out."
I am sick of hearing about what great workers they, so are we the given the chance .
Most people are little picture people especially when things are not good for them,

Don't mind me Henry, I am a foreigner myself so my opinion will always be different than yours,I have always done fairly well over here and I am grateful for that,of course any rational man can see that too much of an influx is a problem , balance is required but British workers need to make themselves appealing to British employers too, benefits need to change too, but its complex, I don't mind if British opt in or out of Europe, I worry about the economy like anyone, schools,hospitals, emergency services etc effect us all so a good economy is needed to pay for this and the foreign worker pays a big part in the economy here, the money generated in London pays for the rest of the country in a big way and most of that is foreign investors, closing too many doors might not be the benefit people expect

they've been here for 10 years already, I doubt there will be any influx on building sites, self employed people have been able to work here since 2004 from all countries in eastern europe.
There has been a big influx of bulgarians on site already i cant and have been told not to ring a firm i used to do alot of work for because they only want to deal with one labourmaster and his bulgarian crew from now on a guy i know who has been thrown out 3 times for being illegal

Don't mind me Henry, I am a foreigner myself so my opinion will always be different than yours,I have always done fairly well over here and I am grateful for that,of course any rational man can see that too much of an influx is a problem , balance is required but British workers need to make themselves appealing to British employers too, benefits need to change too, but its complex, I don't mind if British opt in or out of Europe, I worry about the economy like anyone, schools,hospitals, emergency services etc effect us all so a good economy is needed to pay for this and the foreign worker pays a big part in the economy here, the money generated in London pays for the rest of the country in a big way and most of that is foreign investors, closing too many doors might not be the benefit people expect

I think we should be able to cherry pick who comes here i spose a bit like oz

I think we should be able to cherry pick who comes here i spose a bit like oz
If I go home,will you let e back, I will clean your van mr, very cheap, yes all and sundry should not just land, people must be capable of fending for themselves for a decent period,must have needed skills, shoot I won't get back in

If I go home,will you let e back, I will clean your van mr, very cheap, yes all and sundry should not just land, people must be capable of fending for themselves for a decent period,must have needed skills, shoot I won't get back in
Na sorry mate , your to old now , we need new blood to carry this country forward :-D

Goodbye!!! :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
There has been a big influx of bulgarians on site already i cant and have been told not to ring a firm i used to do alot of work for because they only want to deal with one labourmaster and his bulgarian crew from now on a guy i know who has been thrown out 3 times for being illegal

load of codology I reckon, to drive money down, best of luck when their jobs turn into a shambles.

Well I tell you what john fecking London dont keep me they can ram there money were the sun dont shine. Let them all in john, and it will all end in tears

jaysus, albanians aswell:RpS_laugh: funnily enough I was looking on a companys website a couple of weeks ago and they had orgainised a charity collection for disadvantaged people in eastern europe, obviously looking forward to the influx because they've exauseted all the locals.

certain companies use forieners before locals but some companies wont use foriegn workers out of principle, just stick to the decent companies and let the dodgy ones carry on, thats what I reckon

Ok Henry you get your vote and you vote to be out of Europe and it happens what is it your after?

Yep, you can't please all the people all the time, but give them a vote on the issue and then there's no argument. We are being legislated into a single European state by self-serving politicians, without being given the opportunity to vote on it. The EU accounts haven't been signed off for something like 20 years!!!! How the fk can that be right??? Try that over here and you'll soon find your business under investigation.

Yep, you can't please all the people all the time, but give them a vote on the issue and then there's no argument. We are being legislated into a single European state by self-serving politicians, without being given the opportunity to vote on it. The EU accounts haven't been signed off for something like 20 years!!!! How the fk can that be right??? Try that over here and you'll soon find your business under investigation.
oh it's a con alright

A couple of years ago i did a job for a woman who worked in imagration she told me each illegal immigrant they catch and de-port the government gives them £1500 to go back home with , dont know if this is common knowledge or not , sorry if it is , but i was pretty shocked .

Last edited:
A couple of years ago i did a job for a woman who worked in imagration she told me each illegal immigrant they catch and de-port the government gives them £1500 to back home with , dont know if this is common knowledge or not , sorry if it is , but i was pretty shocked .
I doubt if its at all true, just an urban myth ,but some will believe it,,not me, not for a second..

Ed and the gang are the only tactical vote out there. Ukip et all can't run the country because they have just one policy everyone likes.... And voting them won't shift this cancer.
Labour is the only chance to shift them...the lesser of two evils would do me

not long ago i worked at a vegetable packing place near cardiff. they grow tomatoes, box em up and send them to tesco's. My brother new the boss as he installed all his computer network, thats how i got the job. It was skimming a few plasterboard box/office things in side a warehouse....any way all the ladies were polish. Doesn't bother me or anything, i like the polish, and there work ethic....So were stood aroud waiting for it to go off, and we talk to the ladies by the coffee machine. I asked them why did they come here, england's a dump etc, they said they can work the same hours here and earn 7 or 8 times more than in poland. So when chatting to the boss this is what he told me. The people working here, including there normal hours, and a bit of overtime, and bonuses, they all earn £550 a week. which is 8 till 5, monday to friday, and the overtime would be a saturday. He also said no british people want the job, picking tomatoes, sorting them into boxes. The last local british girl lasted 3 hours, and said she didn't want to do it anymore, it was too hard. And she walked off. Yes its a boring job, but they had the radio on, they were all chatting to each other and it was a happy atmosphere. Are the polish people doing anything wrong? not at all, good luck to them. If they were working for £2 a week and a bag of crisps, taking jobs that british people want, then thats a different story, but in this case its not true.

not long ago i worked at a vegetable packing place near cardiff. they grow tomatoes, box em up and send them to tesco's. My brother new the boss as he installed all his computer network, thats how i got the job. It was skimming a few plasterboard box/office things in side a warehouse....any way all the ladies were polish. Doesn't bother me or anything, i like the polish, and there work ethic....So were stood aroud waiting for it to go off, and we talk to the ladies by the coffee machine. I asked them why did they come here, england's a dump etc, they said they can work the same hours here and earn 7 or 8 times more than in poland. So when chatting to the boss this is what he told me. The people working here, including there normal hours, and a bit of overtime, and bonuses, they all earn £550 a week. which is 8 till 5, monday to friday, and the overtime would be a saturday. He also said no british people want the job, picking tomatoes, sorting them into boxes. The last local british girl lasted 3 hours, and said she didn't want to do it anymore, it was too hard. And she walked off. Yes its a boring job, but they had the radio on, they were all chatting to each other and it was a happy atmosphere. Are the polish people doing anything wrong? not at all, good luck to them. If they were working for £2 a week and a bag of crisps, taking jobs that british people want, then thats a different story, but in this case its not true.
The unemployed often say these jobs are not for them,too many people are up their own arses ,on the other side of the coin some great people out of work that are British, knew some great trades people who took on every sort of job in the downturn, different type of pride, too proud to do manual jobs for some and the pride of earning and feeding your family is the other, I have a polish pal, earns 400 weekend doing the doors, a grand a week on the buildings, bought a house for 239k with my advice at the time, built a loft and extension etc, he is gradually paying the mortgage off, the same spirit as great British people.

Status
Not open for further replies.