Bulgarians

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how kin lazy we are we sooner drive round some hand car wash and pay 6 f k n quid for someone to wash the car with a dirty rag than get a bucket of hot water and shampoo at home ..... Gone are the days when every good man had his turtle wax set in the garage.

Were a joke and the rest of Europe are laughing

John just keep one weather eye on what is going on in the usa and thats what in the pipe line coming our way. Why did the Irish vote no then had another vote and came up with yes.

John just keep one weather eye on what is going on in the usa and thats what in the pipe line coming our way. Why did the Irish vote no then had another vote and came up with yes.
The change of vote was a real crazy situation, Ireland is the tail and Europe would not allow us to do the wagging,some of the guys living there would be better able to explain I think,bizarre at the very least, America has ghettos ,huge areas of white trailer trash,that's what's coming our way if things are not shook up, the health service and schools and police,fire brigades are imploding in front of our eyes..

Fu*kin hell this thread is all doom and gloom!!! I'm going to cheer myself up with some black stuff :razz: ( no I'm not on about that nice dwarf lass on undateables) I mean Guinness and lots of it !! Cheers and cheer up ffs :RpS_laugh: :RpS_thumbsup:

Fu*kin hell this thread is all doom and gloom!!! I'm going to cheer myself up with some black stuff :razz: ( no I'm not on about that nice dwarf lass on undateables) I mean Guinness and lots of it !! Cheers and cheer up ffs :RpS_laugh: :RpS_thumbsup:
Posted an Irish so g to cheer everyone up

Marshy we should talk about these things what will effect our children and grandchildren, "first they came for the outspoken I did nothing and then they came for the jews I did nothing and then they came for me and I could do nothing."

Marshy we should talk about these things what will effect our children and grandchildren, "first they came for the outspoken I did nothing and then they came for the jews I did nothing and then they came for me and I could do nothing."

I'm not sticking my head in the sand Henry, I've had a lot of bad news of late and come on here for a bit of a giggle. Wasn't being disrespectful or anything but I'm not the kind of bloke who can be too serious all the time. :RpS_biggrin:

As it should be in England :RpS_thumbup:
Anyone coming from other countries should receive their benefits from that country, not the host. Another reason to pull out of Europe.

theres over 2 million Brits living in europe ( not UK ) we;d be fuked if they all came back, sure staying in the EU is good, shame about the human rights act tho.. good and bad innit...

Came back from France last week, the ferry was jam packed. The only English I heard was spoken by the catering staff and they had a French accent.
They are not coming they are here already!

That's democracy Henry :RpS_lol:
Well, that's how the current crop of politicians interpret it, because they are all for European integration. I don't profess to understand it all but it says plenty enough to me when if you vote the "wrong" way you can just keep on voting until you get it right :RpS_thumbup: That's why I won't ever vote for them again and why may others - like me - will be voting UKIP or BNP for the foreseeable future. The EU hasn't had it's accounts verified for something like 20 years the corrupt ba5tards. :RpS_thumbdn:

theres over 2 million Brits living in europe ( not UK ) we;d be fuked if they all came back, sure staying in the EU is good, shame about the human rights act tho.. good and bad innit...

I doubt there are 2 million Brits in Europe claiming benefits mate, but if there are then this country should support them. I've read it somewhere that those who have came to this country from the EU actually contribute more than they take so that's fine by me. What I'm getting at is the whole benefits system is in need of a major overhaul. Of those 2 million you mention there is a whole heap of them in receipt of Winter heating allowance - in Spain, Greece, Italy and Cyprus!!! All thanks to being in Europe of course.
read this: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/consumertips/household-bills/10446538/EU-link-to-Britain-rule-sparks-record-21m-in-winter-fuel-payments-abroad.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24924228

Of all the EU workers that are here there are around 50.000 (as of Feb 2013) who receive Child Support for their kids who don't even live here!!!
read this:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9847650/Why-are-we-sending-child-benefit-to-Poland.html

My old labourers' missus went and got pregnant when her youngest was 17 cos she knew that her ticket would be stopped once the kid reached 18 or left education. Lazy cow has NEVER had a job and has no intention of ever getting one because the benefits system is a better option for those with limited ambition. I've nothing against supporting the disabled and disadvantaged but it sticks in my craw when I see the deadbeats getting supported to the point where it ''isn't worth working'' A higher minimum wage - alongside better anti-fraud measures - are required to get this country WANTING to work. , but over generous benefits need to stop. Help the needy, not the lazy :RpS_thumbup:

That's democracy Henry :RpS_lol:
Well, that's how the current crop of politicians interpret it, because they are all for European integration. I don't profess to understand it all but it says plenty enough to me when if you vote the "wrong" way you can just keep on voting until you get it right :RpS_thumbup: That's why I won't ever vote for them again and why may others - like me - will be voting UKIP or BNP for the foreseeable future. The EU hasn't had it's accounts verified for something like 20 years the corrupt ba5tards. :RpS_thumbdn:

I doubt there are 2 million Brits in Europe claiming benefits mate, but if there are then this country should support them. I've read it somewhere that those who have came to this country from the EU actually contribute more than they take so that's fine by me. What I'm getting at is the whole benefits system is in need of a major overhaul. Of those 2 million you mention there is a whole heap of them in receipt of Winter heating allowance - in Spain, Greece, Italy and Cyprus!!! All thanks to being in Europe of course.
read this: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/consumertips/household-bills/10446538/EU-link-to-Britain-rule-sparks-record-21m-in-winter-fuel-payments-abroad.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24924228

Of all the EU workers that are here there are around 50.000 (as of Feb 2013) who receive Child Support for their kids who don't even live here!!!
read this:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9847650/Why-are-we-sending-child-benefit-to-Poland.html

My old labourers' missus went and got pregnant when her youngest was 17 cos she knew that her ticket would be stopped once the kid reached 18 or left education. Lazy cow has NEVER had a job and has no intention of ever getting one because the benefits system is a better option for those with limited ambition. I've nothing against supporting the disabled and disadvantaged but it sticks in my craw when I see the deadbeats getting supported to the point where it ''isn't worth working'' A higher minimum wage - alongside better anti-fraud measures - are required to get this country WANTING to work. , but over generous benefits need to stop. Help the needy, not the lazy :RpS_thumbup:
Voting bnp or ukip and you will get the country you deserve, I hate bnp and edl ,they are built on all the phobias of people who only see the small picture, ironic considering the fighting against the nazi , a government built on hatred and mistrust, a government of anarchists without any agendas other than "kick them out" "don't let them in" it will appeal to many of course as nazism did it suits the "down the pub" discussions . Sad really considering its foreign money and foreign workers at both ends of the spectrum that keeps the uk going

Do you seriously believe they'll ever get elected John?
No, not at all, the sea of change has passed too, Europe is not in the bother it was a few yrs back,you are so right in so much that you say apart from the solution of ukip,the main parties are the same here ,same thing in Ireland, no real difference in policies, there is change coming, the benefit situation is been bled dry, the old are in a terrible position now,heating bills etc,people cannot just keep going to the trough , we have to look after the vulnerable in our society, things do go wrong for everyone and we all have empty pockets at times but the culture of a baby meaning no one in the household will work but will protect their benefits like we do our children, the working man pays for all and is responsible for all the country's debt, the new immigrants will have to pay their own way like a lot of the old ones have, there is always opportunities to earn a pound, obviously I speak as a foreigner and I believe you have more right to have a say than I have but you know me by now

Now how did you do that? :RpS_confused:
You posted entire link to your photo bucket so I selected just the photo you wanted to post,you need to delete that link now and select (no need now) the photo singularly, it has happened to me before so I deleted the link

they've been here for 10 years already, I doubt there will be any influx on building sites, self employed people have been able to work here since 2004 from all countries in eastern europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.