Budding machiners

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was taught machine plastering in germany in the 80's and its not rocket science, just need a bit of common sense to use them and look after them, German sites are nearly all set up for machine plastering (unlike here) so its very easy to get work for them, i last used one in the UK about 20 years ago when i needed one even then i hired the machine and added the cost into the job, if i had paid 7-8K then for a machine it would be collecting dust in my garage for the next 20 years... so my advice to budding machine men is to hire first, find out all the pitfalls before spending lots of money... (try before you buy) after all would you pay 8K for a car you couldnt drive or like?
PS. is this machine section just for free machine sales advertising?

Render Systems said:
i was taught machine plastering in germany in the 80's and its not rocket science, just need a bit of common sense to use them and look after them, German sites are nearly all set up for machine plastering (unlike here) so its very easy to get work for them, i last used one in the UK about 20 years ago when i needed one even then i hired the machine and added the cost into the job, if i had paid 7-8K then for a machine it would be collecting dust in my garage for the next 20 years... so my advice to budding machine men is to hire first, find out all the pitfalls before spending lots of money... (try before you buy) after all would you pay 8K for a car you couldnt drive or like?
PS. is this machine section just for free machine sales advertising?
thank's for this advice mate i think i to will try before i buy ;D

Your right about everyone knowing how to operate the machine. Since we had the new machine the 3 of us are sort of learning together. However when you've got a mute turnip on the machine not everyone picks things up at the same rate. Like when my turnip was lowering the water when I was telling him to bring down the reading on the mortar pressure gauge from 25 to 20! An easy mistake to make you might think had it not been for the in-depth explanation of the physics of the situation before we began

Can't believe your machine would have been sat in the garage for 20 years bender systems not with the jobs you get. anything more then 10-15m's and we spray it

southernmonkey said:
Can't believe your machine would have been sat in the garage for 20 years bender systems not with the jobs you get. anything more then 10-15m's and we spray it

i bet theres been times when youve only got a couple of metres and thought 'f**k it' and still used the machine haha

thanks for the flack southern monkey person... you are really showing your true personality here calling people names... well if it works for you then carry on mate... take the p*ss as much as you like out of me... as it goes straight over my head... and stick your machine hose where the sun doesnt shine... you should be kicked of this forum as you are just a low life (very opininated salesman) who throws the dummy out of the pram if people disagree with your sales patter... or pay for bloody advertising... ???

Says the man with 5 company weblinks in his signature , I don't use sales patter on here I offer advice to people who need it I don't charge for that advice either and have got a few people out of a few sticky situations. The only advertising I have done on here is to avertise work that I have needed doing which when people have contacted us about it it I have given them the work rather then tell them the spec has changed. If you think I should be kicked off then report me to danny or one of the other mods cos I really don't give a f**k mate .......

Render Systems said:
thanks for the flack southern monkey person... you are really showing your true personality here calling people names... well if it works for you then carry on mate... take the p*ss as much as you like out of me... as it goes straight over my head... and stick your machine hose where the sun doesnt shine... you should be kicked of this forum as you are just a low life (very opininated salesman) who throws the dummy out of the pram if people disagree with your sales patter... or pay for bloody advertising... ???

lol, you just called simply a t@sser on another post, wtf ???

merlin said:
Render Systems said:

lol, you just called simply a t@sser on another post, wtf ???
they are the ones that started calling me names, i have offered my opinion on machines as ive been there and done that, they just dont work for me...

this post should be called 'object desire' this is a mental condition of people that have fallen in love with non human objects and often make love to them - even if they are in fixed public places like the woman who gets on and then off on the eifel tower

Status
Not open for further replies.