Bucket recommendations

Members online

church

Cant seem to find a decent skimming bucket these days 30 Litre type , all seems to be ox stuff locally , can i have some recommendations and links please .

usually just order them off ebay, break the plastic handle off straight away and split them tape on some hep over the wire handle.

Cant seem to find a decent skimming bucket these days 30 Litre type , all seems to be ox stuff locally , can i have some recommendations and links please .
For how many bags. Refina got some big end 2 and 3 baggers

Could quite easily just buy refina for all plastering tools and forget the rest.

Head & shoulders above most brands out there though they know how to charge!
Agree . Item 18
Plus postage 4
Plus vat 4
Total 26
Sneaky f**k**s

I see that you did there, I do :p

Busy renovating the bathroom at the moment, added a new bath yesterday, ripped out the wash basin today, the loo is disconnected and coming to a violent end in the morning!

One thing that astounds me is why plumbers don't add valves in critical places so am flooding all my work with them to make it easier for the next person, getting fed up of switching the mains off outside

keeps ye out of trouble lol

Completely agree, my view on the world has completely changed. Providing you look after your family that's all that matters
Your rhight m8 I've seen doctors and very skilled engineers do fuking stupid things and I've been amused about it what it is ther so very clever in what they do and that about it and it tickles me

Ah the ol' intelligence vs education vs common sense debate!

Your rhight m8 I've seen doctors and very skilled engineers do fuking stupid things and I've been amused about it what it is ther so very clever in what they do and that about it and it tickles me