bronze bomber v gypsy king.

Fury needs another tune up or 2 fight imo. His timing and movement was better last one, but he darent stand with his hands down in front of wilder or its good night.

I really dont know who wins it, fury is the best boxing skill wise but wilder has huge power and is lightning fast.....think it could be too soon for fury on his comeback?

I think (hope) we’ll see a different fury on the night, if he has a good camp and boxes like he did on the klitschko fight he’ll confuse wilder and take a points win. Wilders big looping hooks won’t work unless he’s already got fury on the ropes he’ll see them coming a mile off

Fury on points for me, it could possibly be very boring on the night but using boxing skills is the way for fury to win that one.

I think it'll be Wilder in the middle rounds. I say that because for all Fury's ability to move and spoil Wilder only needs to connect once. Wilder's a very different opponent to Klitschko in that he's younger, hungrier and has far more power.

I think it'll be Wilder in the middle rounds. I say that because for all Fury's ability to move and spoil Wilder only needs to connect once. Wilder's a very different opponent to Klitschko in that he's younger, hungrier and has far more power.
Fury either stands him on his head due to his speed and movement or Wilder sparks him with a big right hand. I’d have money on Fury, depending on the odds.