British Gypsum Launches New and Improved Drywall Screws

Members online

British Gypsum has launched a new and improved range of drywall screws that are faster, sharper and easier to use. Designed specifically for applying plasterboard to timber or lightweight metal substrates, the screws provide everything needed to fix British Gypsum’s wall lining, partition, floor and ceiling systems – regardless of the size and complexity of a project.

http://www.plasterersnews.com/british-gypsum-launches-new-improved-drywall-screws/

collated-screws-1-1024x683.jpg

Don't know for the rest, but we have this on site for at least 3 months now and you can screw a board to Istud with them, not easy and recommended , but with the previous ones was impossible .

No thanks they look exactly the same as any normal drywall screw :)
Apart from BG.I have some senco too and sure they are the same like the new BG ones and them I have for longer, so you might be right here with " any normal"

I will disagree here, slightly. The plastic has a great role too, no denial here. Will have a look tomorrow and let you know. Will compare 3 different screws for you;).

Surely the speed is to do with the gun, not the screw. They'd be slow as f**k if you used a hand screwdriver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk