Bristol - Re-render rear of Victorian Terrace (approx 50m2) and skim interior wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

prw123

Hi Folks,

The render on the rear walls of my Victorian terrace is badly crazed and cracked and needs to be hacked off and re-rendered, preferably with a monocouche render - e.g weber pral m.

The blown render has also led to a spot of penetrating damp on the interior kitchen wall, which i think will also need to be repaired (skimmed?) as part of the works.

I'm also planning to get an extractor hood installed into the kitchen and extracted out through the kitchen roof above. I realise that I may need to post that as a separate job, and am happy to treat it as such as getting a good quality renderer is my priority, but thought i'd mention it on the off chance that everything can be done as the one job.

I'm keen to get this work done fairly soon if possible, but can be flexible.

Looking for someone to come and quote, or a recommendation of someone to approach.

Many thanks for your time/interest.

Pete

Hi Folks,

The render on the rear walls of my Victorian terrace is badly crazed and cracked and needs to be hacked off and re-rendered, preferably with a monocouche render - e.g weber pral m.

The blown render has also led to a spot of penetrating damp on the interior kitchen wall, which i think will also need to be repaired (skimmed?) as part of the works.

I'm also planning to get an extractor hood installed into the kitchen and extracted out through the kitchen roof above. I realise that I may need to post that as a separate job, and am happy to treat it as such as getting a good quality renderer is my priority, but thought i'd mention it on the off chance that everything can be done as the one job.

Looking for someone to come and quote, or a recommendation of someone to approach.

Pete

Hi PRW

We are located in Swindon and do a lot of work in Bristol area, we can complete all the works on your list not a problem, if you send your details I'll get in touch and get a price sorted for you
E-mail - thplastering@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks
Toby

Hi Folks,

Pete

Hi Pete.
Im happy to quote.
Bristol Based.
Please email me breenplastering@btinternet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.