breaking up for christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
im hopefully breaking up on xmas eve, might have to pop in xmas day for 1 more mix though. and hopefully some turkey

Sad b*****d Steve :RpS_laugh:
tell em bollox

I got an all day p1ss up on 22nd :RpS_thumbup:

i need to get it done lee, got a h/s/l and 2 bedrooms waiting for me when i go back! i should be done for thursday friday anyway as im gonna get a mate in to push it through

i need to get it done lee, got a h/s/l and 2 bedrooms waiting for me when i go back! i should be done for thursday friday anyway as im gonna get a mate in to push it through

Fair enough mate, glad to hear your busy :RpS_thumbup:

so am i mate, i never had anything for new year last week. and the builder im working for from wednesday said that if we get on well during this one he'll want me to do all his plastering (ive heard it all before but hey, you never know)

Sounds good mate.
I've got 6weeks booked up in jan & feb so far,
but like said before the jobs not yours till your trowel hits the wall.

officially i break up christmas eve till 3rd jan but i'll be re-joisting, insulating and laying a chipboard floor for a family member a day after boxing day which im looking forward to as its something new and different for me.

It good hear that lads have work booked in for new year. My self friday D Day and ceilings for new year so far. Anyway were is spunky not heard a thing since his van was turned over???.

finish tom for two weeks, lads are off for two week back on 3rd jan[and still paid,the joys of having employees they have more right than the employer].
but i have bits of book work estimating to do etc going to make the most of it, first christmas ive had off in 3 year and cos lifes too short to bust your guts into an early grave.

what do you do with your self when your not working render systems ? having months off,im fairly lucky in that i work 6 days a week all year so i aint use to having time off,the odd day off and im climbing the walls.

Last edited:
Finish on the Thursday before Christmas, taking a half day and heading out to the pub. just got a new build to plaster inside and k-rend on the outside. that should keep me busy for a good while. :RpS_thumbsup: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.