Box rules

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
refina might have them............if you've got a bag of gold to pay for it...............:RpS_thumbup:

refina might have them............if you've got a bag of gold to pay for it...............:RpS_thumbup:

haha, very good.

We do box rules, but the max length is 3.0 metres. this is £42.00 + VAT and delivery.......... cue the stick

haha, very good.

We do box rules, but the max length is 3.0 metres. this is £42.00 + VAT and delivery.......... cue the stick

exactly harry.................less stick more carrot..................dont think your boys in the mail room know about this double dip reccession..................:-0

haha, very good.

Fairs fair, I've used your heavy duty rules for many years and they are spot on. I do however order them through my local tool shop, but that was mainly for ease of collection.

Spa Aluminium in Tunbridge wells will make you a box section up to 6 metres.10 years ago or so when I was trying to be a screeding hero, I ordered a 5 metre section from them. After 2 hours of pushing that back and forth , it was cut down into a 3 and 2 . What a prat.

Aluminium Stockists and Suppliers | Spa Aluminium

Ha ha ha been there done that. Still if I'm a prat like you I don't consider it to much of a problem.

I reckon he is hung like a whale. That's why he's so angry because he has to lump it round all day

Personally I order 10 gauge aluminium box from Arenastock at 3 x 1.5 ins . you can order them in 5m lengths but at twice the weight of what you might get from Refina 3m is an ideal length really . It is heavy and takes some getting used to but once you've gotten used to it you won't want to use a lighter straight edge again (it lasts twice as long as a lighter gauge ally edge) . I hope this helps

thanks for all the replies, its to use as a running rule on a bench so it has to be at least 4m for running 3m models and moulds

yes i tried 3-4 m lengths when i first started with wood !!, we all go there when we are young ,then i when t -over to Refina aluminium heavy duty, now i have the Refina smaller ones 2x2 i think they are even better to work with as the aluminium is not as high, i think the older ones were about 4 ins x2, after a full time screeder recommended them to me ,and i haven't looked back in anger .........

Status
Not open for further replies.